How to steal a sportbike (Operation Knee Drag)

Disclaimer

Yeah but you're going to be getting another one soon ;) very eye opening video though great find

true...but like I said I don't know if I'm gonna plate and insure it for street use. Which btw, I realized this weekend is mothers day so now my original plan is busted thus putting in jeopardy whether i get it or not this weekend

Hmmm, makes a disc lock seem like a decent low cost investment,

I know it could still be carried away, but at least it wouldn't be rode away in under 10 seconds!

Hmmm' date=' makes a disc lock seem like a decent low cost investment,

I know it could still be carried away, but at least it wouldn't be rode away in under 10 seconds![/quote']

Disc locks are extremely popular in Europe. Mostly because bike theft by just rolling them away down hill is extremely popular.

Since the Euro union, it's absurdly easy to move a stolen motorcycle across borders into another country. Where it is gone forever.

I have a buddy that has this and loves it. Still doesnt prevent it getting picked up but you cant roll the bike away.

http://www.roadlok.com/

Do not confuse the RoadLoK® with a disc lock. Our lock is designed to stay on the motorcycle and blend into the factory look of the bike.

AKA, find someone who has one and watch everytime they leave... cuz one time they are going to forget and you are going to have the BEST laugh you've ever had.