New from Ashtabula County

Wiltface

Hello everyone, I just thought I would introduce myself, my names Jon and I live in Ashtabula Ohio. I ride a 06 GSX-R600, I just bought it at the end of last season bone stock. Since then iv put an Akro skip on, PCV, ASV levers, HID's and PP 2ct tires. I bought my bike with 922 miles on it and it has about 1430 now. I don't consider myself to be an experienced rider but I did take the Motorcycle Ohio Basic Rider Course, and I do respect my bike. Anyways, Im looking forward to this riding season and possibly riding with you "Ohio Riders"

Welcome

We will have to meet up and ride as soon as this weather clears

Hell yea. I try to ride every chance I get but is hard when u have a wife that bitches everytime I sit on the damn thing just bc I'm leaving her alone with the kids lol

Hell yea. I try to ride every chance I get but is hard when u have a wife that bitches everytime I sit on the damn thing just bc I'm leaving her alone with the kids lol

Ouch. Mine enjoys it because she knows I come home much happier and it gives her a break from me. :lol: We have 15 month old twins. Give her a reason that she WANTS you to get away for awhile and ride. ;)

Ouch. Mine enjoys it because she knows I come home much happier and it gives her a break from me. :lol: We have 15 month old twins. Give her a reason that she WANTS you to get away for awhile and ride. ;)

We just got married about a month ago and we have a 1yr old and a crazy 3yr old and she things I need 2 spend time at home with the kids and her ask the time lol