Made a mustang cry

Ringo

Brand new GT. Reved it up at the lights over in hilliard right before a long straight. Went even with him for as long as i could then i shifted out of 1st at 70 mph :p and gunned it then with about 50 yards ahead of him stood up locked my knees on the tank and flapped my arms like a bird :). He was not happy at the next set of lights LOL.

He egged me on at the light tried a little burn out. I purposely stayed with him in first gear (70). Then Shifted :p Burned him for 50 yards then stood up locked my knees into my tank and flapped my arms like a bird :p. He was not pleased at the next set of lights. QQ

Well duh... mustangs are mostly shit economy cars... expecting one in street trim to keep up with a liter and change of sportbike is rediculous... I've shown my tail lights to zo6's before...

Brag about beating up a midget or outrunning a toddler...

• Upvote 1

Ive been dealing with carbs my entire life :). I like all the needles and nobs and screws. Carbs can be a pain in the ass but whenever my bike comes apart they go in the parts washer anyway :).

Brand new GT. Reved it up at the lights over in hilliard right before a long straight. Went even with him for as long as i could then i shifted out of 1st at 70 mph :p and gunned it then with about 50 yards ahead of him stood up locked my knees on the tank and flapped my arms like a bird :). He was not happy at the next set of lights LOL.

Were you practicing for National Trails?

I guess I missed out on the ride you posted earlier...:cry:

Well outrunning him is one thing. Flapping your arms...Meh a little over the top. What color was the GT? If he was so pissed off, I want to be on the look out when he decides to "get even" with the next bike he sees.

How often does this happen with sports/muscle cars? I had a similar experince with an orange GT that kept reving its engine by me on my 5:00 commute home last week on River road. I'm too new to riding to be stop light drag racing and a GT looked big and aggressive compared to my little 500 so I just wanted him to get the hell away from me. I just let him go and he seemed upset that I didn't want to race him. I know, I know, old and lame, but hey right now I'm a defensive rider with only about a 2 months of riding under my belt.

• Upvote 1