Top 3 favorite Beers

Ringo

seriously?!?!? it might be cuz im in college and have drank way too much of all of these but these are like the bottom 3 on my list lol

1)any darker great lakes

2)almost any blue moon

3)killians

im not much a beer drinking but i do for occasions.

corona is just a relaxing drink that if i drink more than one im ready to puke

busche and natty are strictly for pong

and coors is just like water so its easy.

iim rather odd because i dont taste much difference in many beers but then again i dont notice a difference between mayo and miricle whip.

iim rather odd because i dont taste much difference in many beers but then again i dont notice a difference between mayo and miricle whip.

how old are you again

how old are you again

I honestly have to say that when I was his age, I was about the same way. Now that I've (sort of) grown up (aka. gotten older) that's a different story.

I must try some of this Summer Shandy that I've been hearing about! I have a feeling that I will like it, since it sounds like it's similar to the Sam Adams Summer Ale, or Coastal Wheat.

I must try some of this Summer Shandy that I've been hearing about! I have a feeling that I will like it, since it sounds like it's similar to the Sam Adams Summer Ale, or Coastal Wheat.

ehh its a lot lighter than the Summer Ale. If you like citrus, you'll love Shandy. Honestly its about all I ever drink beer-wise from april to september

ehh its a lot lighter than the Summer Ale. If you like citrus, you'll love Shandy. Honestly its about all I ever drink beer-wise from april to september

Lighter than Summer Ale? Maybe I should get Bud Light and put some lemon juice in it then to save money? :lol:

I like the citrus touch in the 2 SA beers that I mentioned, which I barely notice in the Summer Ale. I pick up on the citrus more in the Coastal Wheat.

ive had a lot of different brands, types, ect but my i dont have strong taste buds.

I wish I had that problem, would've saved thousands of dollars and my high end beer weight :lol:

Lighter than Summer Ale? Maybe I should get Bud Light and put some lemon juice in it then to save money? :lol:

I like the citrus touch in the 2 SA beers that I mentioned, which I barely notice in the Summer Ale. I pick up on the citrus more in the Coastal Wheat.

haha no just get it and try it. I say "lighter" because I seriously drink the stuff like its water and I don't get the full feeling like I do with Sam Adams wheat beers

haha no just get it and try it. I say "lighter" because I seriously drink the stuff like its water and I don't get the full feeling like I do with Sam Adams wheat beers

:lol: Gotcha! I do plan on picking up a 6 to try it out. I don't like to buy a 6 of something I haven't tried before, but from what I'm hearing, I'll be ok on this one! I like going to places that sell singles to try them out. There's a Meijer that I go to that does it.

:lol: Gotcha! I do plan on picking up a 6 to try it out. I don't like to buy a 6 of something I haven't tried before, but from what I'm hearing, I'll be ok on this one! I like going to places that sell singles to try them out. There's a Meijer that I go to that does it.

I'm with you on that, one of the many reasons I miss Party Source so much...I used to just get random beers and make a 6 pack and try em.

Yea if you like Summer Ale I'd be willing to bet you'd enjoy this stuff. Its even smoother on draft, after softball games I literally drink pitchers of it at a time

the only beer that i cannot stand and hate it with a passion(ill prolly get dogged for) is any budweiser products. on top of not liking the taste i get headaches from drinking it. i like corona with lime, but budlime is horrible.

sounds like me, I absolutely hate bud light and will get a headache after drinking one. The Diesel and Select I can drink but hate not a big fan and anything with lime in it is terrible to me

Despite being mexican, i hate corona

Quote of the day!

I do what I can but I really do hate that shit, I've drank a few but I've never bought one thats for damn sure

Hit me with some Negro Modelo, that shit is good