Making a run for some cheap surplus ammo

8mmDale

I'm going to be driving down to one of my ammo distributors to get some 7.62x39 ammo next Thursday. I wanted 2 cases, but they wanted to charge me more to ship it than what it would cost me to drive down there, have lunch, pick it up and drive back, TWICE.

So, how does this benefit ME you might be asking yourself?

I don't want to drive down there for 2 cases of ammo, so if you guys want some I am going to sell it to you guys cheap if you want me to get you some too.

Its brass cased Yugo in the wood crates, $221.40 per case of 1280. Now I have no idea how much they will have left come next week, so order of payment is going to be order of delivery. Payment must be in full by the time I leave next Thursday. Ill get you as much as you want to order. Call me, IM me or just email!

Dale

I called SOG today and I guess that I have to have the ammo paid for 24 hours in advance, so the deal on ammo ends Wednesday at 10am. The only good deals to be had are on the older surplus stuff, but this is a good price.

The ammo is Winchester Super X 147 grain (woohoo subsonic!) and its 148.12/case of 500 rounds.

Oh I also found out that since I have to pay for this stuff in advance by CC, the price will be 3% higher for anyone who gets in after this new revelation by the distributor.

Holding the buy for ammo for 1 more week, did not have enough people want ammo to make it worth driving down there at 4 bucks a gallon. So if you were on the fence before, next Wednesday afternoon is the new dead line to get in on it.

EDIT - Give me a call if you ordered and don't want to wait another week.

Dale

Edited by 8mmDale

• 2 weeks later...