Couple bikes going to auction next week if not sold by 5/11/11

35RFTW

Ok so going through as many bikes as we do here, we end up with a couple that aren't exactly what we would like to deal with through the dealership. Normally, we would just send them off to auction. This time, I thought I would at least offer them up to the general public to see if there was any interest in severely discounted bikes with some damage. This is the list with prices:

1997 Honda Valkyrie 49k miles rebuilt title - $3200

1996 Honda CBR600F3, needs carb work clean title - $1200

1990 GL1500 Goldwing, has electrical issues rebuilt title - $1700

2005 GSXR750 steering stop on lower tree has been broke off, everything appears to be straight though, clean title - $4200

2006 ZX6R, clean title, carrozziera wheels, been repainted, misc stuff here and there - $4400

These prices are set and do not include taxes and fees. Like I said, these will be going to auction next week. I have given the courtesy of straight up what we have to get out of them pricing, please give me the same by not trying to low ball me. This is what we will take on them and nothing less. Let me know if you have any questions.

what does "electrical problems" mean?

"keeps blowing left turn signal" type problems or, "randomly shorts out the wiring harness" type problems?

It means like we can't figure out why it won't run eletrical...lol

If there going to the auction if they dont sell ill buy em off you at dealer wholesale :) i have a dealer license.

your free to buy them for the prices listed. We are not trying to make money here. I am just getting them gone. A dealer license will save you the fees and taxes though.