bachlors party help

scottie.harris

i've done 2 bachelor parties at Put-in-Bay. The ONLY things to do there are get sun burnt, get drunk, and... I forgot what the third thing was; I kept busy with the first two.

Ask for "Elle" when you order your stripper. She will NOT disappoint. I swear we threw $700 at that broad, and we got a bargain. Many pictures were taken, and all had to be destroyed.

+1 on the stripper idea... a bachelor party without strippers is just a sausage fest

oh i couldnt agree more. A couple years back my buddy who is the biggest pussy in the world with the fattest cunt of a wife demanded no alcohol or strippers and no me because "i'm a bad influence on him". Well guess what happened, I showed up with lotsa alcohol, made sure he got him so drunk he had no idea I got some random chick to give him a lap dance at the bar. I made sure after the wedding to tell her this and going on 2 years she still will not let him around me without her fat ass and her feed bag

My suggestion: fuck what he wants to do, every bachelor party I've been to has never actually even been for the guy getting married because they usually seem to be the least fun ones, hence why I figured they are getting married in the first place. But if he insists on zero fun, just goto some sporting event or dave and busters an amusement park such as Cedar Point. Just make sure to embarrass the shit out of him wherever you go if this is the case

Edited by Bad324