custom holsters?

Steve Butters

No worries guys, I just wanted to set the record straight for those watching this thread. I know you didn't mean any malice by it, but someone else who reads this and takes from it that our communication is lacking may tell his friends, who may tell his friends, etc.

We have to squash any internet drama quickly before it gets out of hand. This thread will eventually die, but somebody will find it on a google search sometime in the future and I just want all the info out there.

Case closed as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for the heads up Afro-Tod.

I don't want to beat this thread up but when I saw that someone might be having trouble getting answers from Raven I took it upon myself to contact Tom after hours, no one asked me to do that. I was trying to help the guys out on this site if I can and offered up transport to Raven if needed to make things go smoothly for a special that Raven might not have a configuration for. (Not the case here, they can cover a lot of rig setups.) You can post your response to my PM if you would like but what you have conveyed here is accurate so I don't see the need. Do NOT post my PM to you; however you can forward it to Tom if you feel it would clear anything up.

Through working with the guys a Raven I have become one of their fanboys but receive nothing for talking them up on here. I might start a thread someday about how nice it is to work with a company that wants to do business with local companies; Raven is an Ohio based company.

I don't want to beat this thread up but when I saw that someone might be having trouble getting answers from Raven I took it upon myself to contact Tom after hours, no one asked me to do that. I was trying to help the guys out on this site if I can and offered up transport to Raven if needed to make things go smoothly for a special that Raven might not have a configuration for. (Not the case here, they can cover a lot of rig setups.) You can post your response to my PM if you would like but what you have conveyed here is accurate so I don't see the need. Do NOT post my PM to you; however you can forward it to Tom if you feel it would clear anything up.

Through working with the guys a Raven I have become one of their fanboys but receive nothing for talking them up on here. I might start a thread someday about how nice it is to work with a company that wants to do business with local companies; Raven is an Ohio based company.

its all good man. everything appears to be settled at this point. i do appreciate you taking the steps to help me out, and offering up your own personal time if needed to help a solution be had. youre a stand up guy in my book, i appreciate it.

I didnt know that gays sported afros?

It's a (poorly executed) diversion tactic for our friend Tod. He must have taken the second D and hidden it in the closet with his homosexuality....

It's a (poorly executed) diversion tactic for our friend Tod. He must have taken the second D and hidden it in the closet with his homosexuality....

Im sorry Tod, but I laughed at your expense on that one haha.

Tom, has he approached you yet to make a custom holster for his dildos yet?

Looks good for a house gun. For a carry gun to much bulk. Iron sights for the win. Train with it to get good at point and shoot and the fancy light saber is not needed.

will be training with iron sights for sure! the light/laser is only staying on it until i pick up my HK45

• 2 weeks later...

ordered the raven today....16-18 week wait is crazy though.....not sure why its so long, i had my mtac in like a week....ill update with a review once i get it though and see if its all that tod makes it out to be lol

also, ill just leave this here for tom ;)

http://pistol-training.com/archives/2436

i hope that 16-18wks is an inflated "general" waiting time...guess we will see though....it better be worth the wait, or ill be disappointed after waiting 4.5 months

• 2 weeks later...
ordered the raven today....16-18 week wait is crazy though.....not sure why its so long, i had my mtac in like a week....ill update with a review once i get it though and see if its all that tod makes it out to be lol

16-18 weeks is the time it takes us to build the 4000 other orders in front of yours. Each of our items are hand produced.

also, ill just leave this here for tom ;)

http://pistol-training.com/archives/2436

From that link:

replacing the SIG P226 for personnel in certain roles.

We provide a lot of kit to NSW. I'll stand by my previous statements about what pistols they carry most often.

i hope that 16-18wks is an inflated "general" waiting time...guess we will see though....it better be worth the wait, or ill be disappointed after waiting 4.5 months

We offer a 30 day return policy and an unconditional lifetime warranty. Don't like it? Send it back. No harm no foul.

Thanks for the order!

Tom

16-18 weeks is the time it takes us to build the 4000 other orders in front of yours. Each of our items are hand produced.

From that link:

We provide a lot of kit to NSW. I'll stand by my previous statements about what pistols they carry most often.

We offer a 30 day return policy and an unconditional lifetime warranty. Don't like it? Send it back. No harm no foul.

Thanks for the order!

Tom

:cheers: we will see how it goes once its here, looking forward to it

thanks Tom