I'm rich!

Casper

I get these ALL the time and still havn't gotten my money!! yet i give them all my info, bank numbers, social security number and birth date. NOT!!!! This has dumbass written all over it.

lol there was a dude on the news who lost like 40 grand to one of these.

i used to wonder how it was possible, but then one day i read the comments on a dispatch article online and it became totally clear.

people are dumb.

• Upvote 1

lol there was a dude on the news who lost like 40 grand to one of these.

i used to wonder how it was possible, but then one day i read the comments on a dispatch article online and it became totally clear.

people are dumb.

:lol:

I had someone call me saying that I had won some "real cash" sweepstakes from one of my credit cards. He then asked if I carried a Visa/MC/AMEX, to which I responded with *click*.

Getting more and more brazen...

The morons are getting smarter in both ways. Card companies now call and say hello this is visa/mastercard we are calling about a suspicious charge of blank dollars to your card. Could you please verify with your full social. As soon as that is said its bullshit thats why they ask for the last 4 now adays. And some of the cons involve asking for the card number to verify the account. BABABABABULLSHIT