FS-2001 Suzuki Katana 600

ohiomike

It has about 11k miles on it. A few scratches, all cosmetic. I rode it and it runs and operates great. No mechanical issues and she has it serviced probably more than it needs...its pretty quick and handles great...not my cup of tea but I can why some people like these types of bikes.

Am posting this for a girlfriend of my wife's.

She's looking for a good quality V Star 650 type of bike instead so her asking price for the Katana is $2000.

Yep, I agree the paint scheme is a bit gurly, but I hear they're pretty easy to repaint..and what the heck, most of us guys are just lesbians at heart.....lol ;)

Showed my wife the pics and she'd like to know how tall the seller is to see if she could even ride it ( my wife's 5ft ) - she may be willing to trade her bike straight up ( CLEAN '98 Intruder 800 with lots of goodies )

Thanks everyone!

Hellmutt, I've got a guy up in Milwaukee who wants to come down next week towards the end of the week. But I am just the middle man.

Plus she is like 5'3 or 4 and can barely reach herself.

I understand being the middle-man......not always fun trying to help someone out.....and my wife wouldn't be able to ride this bike without quite a bit of lowering, especially if your wife's friend has trouble at 5'3" - it would be possible to lower the bike enough so she could ride it BUT let me talk it over with my better half and see what she'd like to do - My wife's Intruder is in stellar condition and would definitely be worth the swap, but we haven't really shopped much for a sport ride that suits her -- this was kind of an impulse initiated by me ;) So I'll be in touch Mike, thanks man

I understand being the middle-man......not always fun trying to help someone out.....and my wife wouldn't be able to ride this bike without quite a bit of lowering, especially if your wife's friend has trouble at 5'3" - it would be possible to lower the bike enough so she could ride it BUT let me talk it over with my better half and see what she'd like to do - My wife's Intruder is in stellar condition and would definitely be worth the swap, but we haven't really shopped much for a sport ride that suits her -- this was kind of an impulse initiated by me ;) So I'll be in touch Mike, thanks man

No problemo!

So you're contemplating selling her Suzuki 800? This girl is looking for a cruiser like that, or maybe a V Star 650 to replace the Katana with.

No problemo!

So you're contemplating selling her Suzuki 800? This girl is looking for a cruiser like that, or maybe a V Star 650 to replace the Katana with.

My wife won't sell her bike, but would possibly swap or trade it towards another -- It seems she now has the "bug" as this is her 1st bike and she won't do without after this :D:D

I can't blame her, I've been this way since I was 11 yrs old :lol:

My wife won't sell her bike, but would possibly swap or trade it towards another -- It seems she now has the "bug" as this is her 1st bike and she won't do without after this :D:D

I can't blame her, I've been this way since I was 11 yrs old :lol:

Yup, I wouldn't know what to do without a scoot.....been since the 60's.....