Dayton to Put-in-Bay

Tigerpaw

Any suggestions on a bike trip from Dayton to Put-in-Bay(or similar) to Dayton? The trip would be a total of 2 days(3 MAX). Looking at going for Memorial Day. I can find the common routes on Mapquest, but looking for fun stops/detours etc. Possible lodging as well(not camping).

At this point it looks like 3 or 4 cruisers going as a group of friends. Riding during the day and drinking at night.

Oh yeah and what ever you do don't even think about touching a motorcycle after being at a bar. The unofficial town moto is come on vacation leave on probation. Ther are a ton of DUI up there every year. Also don't fall asleep in the park on PIB it is illegal and you will spend the night in the drunk tank.

You sound like you know from experience?

Not personally but several friends have had issues over there. I haven't gotten the chance to drink over there :cry:

That's what I was just thinking :D:D:D

Say flygirl, why don't you just let the group stay at your place???

Man cave isn't 100% done yet and my dad is recovering from a knee surgery he had on wed.