Catching vandals

redkow97

I sometimes scrap cars. Usually, I will remove the radiator, condensor, heater core, and the cat convertor. If you go to a recycle place that plays by the rules, they take a copy of your drivers license when you turn in your scrap. Never had a problem turning in a 15 - 20 year old convertor. If the convertor looks brand new, there might be an issue on where the convertor originated from.

Unfortunately in the world we live in, any action on your part such as a bat to the legs may wind you up in court being sued. Stranger things have happened.

I remember a thief somewhere in Cleveland broke into someones home and stold their tv, he slipped on their icy driveway on his way out and injured himself. Supposedly the theirf sued and won. Disgusting.

If you don't mind a possible jail stint or if your able to afford a good attorney then take a heavy hammer to his ankles. It'll keep him from running away and ankles are complicated. Chances are he will have problems with it the rest of his life.

On a separate note, if he's alegit scumbag he probably has a lookout...mabe invest in a rocksalt gun hahahahahahahah!

Thieves are some stupid motherfuckers, but I doubt they'd try the same mark twice. They know after the failed first attempt the mark goes on high alert.

clearly you've never been to parma then :lol:

Yeah its getting bad with all the mexitalian thug wanna be's...

i stay my ass out of parma at all costs. the only exceptions are to my dads house and as of late the girl I'm now seeing to help move out of parma :D

• 2 weeks later...

Only 2/3s of Parma is rough.. the north side and center.. however the Parmatown gang (and the RTA terminal gangs) are encroaching on the last bastion of goodness in parma.... the royalton/ seven hills southside ... lol but it isnt all roses there either:nono: I fear my hometown is going to be the hood!

Only 2/3s of Parma is rough.. the north side and center.. however the Parmatown gang (and the RTA terminal gangs) are encroaching on the last bastion of goodness in parma.... the royalton/ seven hills southside ... lol but it isnt all roses there either:nono: I fear my hometown is going to be the hood!

all that i concur with minus the going to be the hood because well it already IS the hood :D

Unfortunately in the world we live in, any action on your part such as a bat to the legs may wind you up in court being sued. Stranger things have happened.

I remember a thief somewhere in Cleveland broke into someones home and stold their tv, he slipped on their icy driveway on his way out and injured himself. Supposedly the theirf sued and won. Disgusting.

I do believe there was a law passed that states "If you are committing any illegal activity, you cannot sue for damages" or something along those lines. I'm not 100% positive of this though.

ok ok Parma is the hood... its just hard to admit... the hoodwinks have no appreciation for the flamingos

:D I know Parma all too well. My dads lived there for probably 15 years now, I've got lots of friends from and in Parma as well as my gf lives there...though thankfully only for another week until shes in North Royalton.

I've seen it gone so downhill it sucks. The worst thing was seeing Parma Pierogi go out of business

Yeah i grew up there.... and am still a bit oblivious to the last 5 years or so there.. as I lived in Akron, and now of course Lancaster, which is worlds different than Parma. I know its been on the way down for a while, but its still better than Akron! I don't fear to get shot in Parma, at least in most places. :)

Yeah i grew up there.... and am still a bit oblivious to the last 5 years or so there.. as I lived in Akron, and now of course Lancaster, which is worlds different than Parma. I know its been on the way down for a while, but its still better than Akron! I don't fear to get shot in Parma, at least in most places. :)

oh yea the last 5 years have been a large decline...at least in my opinion. See thats my fear of Parma, its not to get shot but its that I want to put most of the pathetic assholes I encounter out of their misery, well i should say mine :lol:

really depends on the neighborhood, and the individuals living there.

my neighbor to our right is awesome. He's worked for Lincoln electric for 30 years straight, has 2 kids in college (wanna talk more about the 20 yr old daughter?), keeps his yard looking great, and snow-blows out the bottom of my driveway if the plow comes by before I get home.

The lady to our left is a ghost. Her lawn service doesn't come often enough, and her garbage cans stay out at the curb (empty) 5/7 days of the week...

The people across from us speak spanish and have small children. that is all I really know about them. Their yard is well-kept too.

2 streets away is Brookpark road. Not 'dangerous,' but hardly classy. I'm in a little nest of safety ...enhanced by owning a firearm and a vicious dog.