Hide-a-beer can covers

Casper

Cool idea, but if drinkin' means THAT much to some folks why not save a little money and just pour your beer into a drink cooler? I've got one I take camping that easily holds 36 oz. that usually keeps the park rangers off my case :D

Cool idea, but if drinkin' means THAT much to some folks why not save a little money and just pour your beer into a drink cooler? I've got one I take camping that easily holds 36 oz. that usually keeps the park rangers off my case :D

You do have a very valid point, or just a plastic cup.

You do have a very valid point, or just a plastic cup.

I like the drink cooler due to it having a screw-on lid - nobody can just look into your cup and see the foamy head your swillin' down!! ;)

This would have been handy last year when my brother and i both got hit with a $107.50 fine for beer on a state park lake... i had no idea.. first time i had been on a boat since i turned 21 and growing up my parents grandparents aunts and uncles always had beer on the boat..

WHAAAA???? i cant believe ppl are selling these.

ive been doing this for YEARS. given a ton away to friends. never though of selling them lol.

it works very well for tailgating OSU games. just make sure you take it off before you throw the can away.

i just make mine with tinsnips or a dremel and an old coke can.

Those would make family shit for me not want to make me wanna kill myself possibly!!

:wtf: I had to read that like four times to try and figure out what the hell you were saying