Warm and dry this weekend.......

Casper

It's supposed to be warm and dry this weekend. For the love of anything and everything holy, please, all of you, get out on the bikes and blow off some of this aggression or do something. Please.

Yours truly,

CASPER.png

• Upvote 1

It's supposed to be warm and dry this weekend. For the love of anything and everything holy, please, all of you, get out on the bikes and blow off some of this aggression or do something. Please.

Yours truly,

CASPER.png

Yes, I totally agree with you

The weather forecast said no rain so I rode to work and guess what it rained said to he'll with it and kept on riding. Even the looks on caters faces as you pull up to the stop light getting rained on felt good. I'm sure they thought i was crazy. :D

I'm you're huckleberry.

(don't forget Millstone BBQ)

That place is pretty good too. Hmmm. Maybe coffee at Aweful Waffle, ride, then lunch at Millstone? I have to get this 600rr out and stretch her legs.

That place is pretty good too. Hmmm. Maybe coffee at Aweful Waffle, ride, then lunch at Millstone? I have to get this 600rr out and stretch her legs.

Whatever's clever. If you do go out let me know.