WTB leather one piece

Ringo

My buddy went down last night and the first thing he said is find him leathers. So im posting hear since i know you guys usually share the wealth. Anyone have any suits for sale? probably thinking a 44 or a 46, cause hes like an inch taller than me at 6'3 but hes about 180.

44/46 may be a bit small length wise. I'm 6'2" and wear. 58/48 or 56/46 depending on how the suits made. Weight has varied from 205-225 and the suit was still fine width wise...but height i wouldnt want it any smaller. WERA classified will have some and try riders discount for new. They are good about info on sizes also if you have questions.

I have a 44 for sale for cheap. Gotta bump up my thread...

I'm 6' and ~175, so it might be a little short on your friend, but anything off the rack is going to be; at least mine will be inexpensive too.

please note that the price in the subject line is NOT the asking price any longer. I didn't really research fair market value until after I posted the title, and you can't edit that once it's posted.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=75468

Edited by redkow97
added link