carry in bars?

ohiozx3

I'll be there to protect you and your familiy when the bar and grill you're eating in has a dumb ass start trying to kill people cuz he caught his girl cheating on him with the bartender.

Rep for u son. :D

This too. Plus it isn't watered down either.

Not if you go to the Moose KoC.

Their $2 mixed drinks will smash you. It's a glass of liquor with a splash of whatever for color. I've had to ask to have them for extra dilutionz cause I'm not man enough to handle a glass of vodka anymore.

You ,sir, know not of what you speak. When there is no malicious intent the officer will usually warn you and forget about it or if charged it gets reduced... How do I know this? 2 ways, 1 my Dad and step Mom both work for the Sheriffs dept. 2 I had it happen to me and it was a fine and yes still able to have my CHL. Go ahead and leave yours behind though and maybe if you're lucky I'll be there to protect you and your familiy when the bar and grill you're eating in has a dumb ass start trying to kill people cuz he caught his girl cheating on him with the bartender.

Key word "will usually" now is that a legal term. What guidelines do I follow to grantee that the officer "will usually" not press charges? The fine vs jail time will depend on the charge. I would watch what illegal activities you admit to on a public forum.

Edited by crb

“WARNING

If you are carrying a firearm

Under the statutes of Ohio, if you possess a firearm in any room in which liquor is being dispensed in premises for which a D permit has been issued under Chapter 4303. of the Revised Code, you may be guilty of a felony and are subject to a term of actual incarceration of one or two years.”

Felony will result in loss of CHL and firearms not to mention I would be out of a job. The risk is simply not worth it to me. If I am in a bar and a crazed gun man comes in I will use whatever is at my disposal, but I am a law abiding citizen. You carry in a bar if you like I will obey the law.

“WARNING

If you are carrying a firearm

Under the statutes of Ohio, if you possess a firearm in any room in which liquor is being dispensed in premises for which a D permit has been issued under Chapter 4303. of the Revised Code, you may be guilty of a felony and are subject to a term of actual incarceration of one or two years.”

Felony will result in loss of CHL and firearms not to mention I would be out of a job. The risk is simply not worth it to me. If I am in a bar and a crazed gun man comes in I will use whatever is at my disposal, but I am a law abiding citizen. You carry in a bar if you like I will obey the law.

:plus1:

Laws against speeding too, where do you stand on those??

I may drive above the speed limit, but there is a big difference FELONY. I have no interest in a FELONY charge. I don't drive excessively over the speed limit either. Apparently you see no difference in a FELONY charge and a fine and points for speeding. Just because you got lucky once doesn't mean you will be so lucky next time.

Edited by crb

:plus1: __________________

"I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6"

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that you +1 that quote about not carrying in bars, and then have that other quote in your sig -- ya know, implying that you'd rather take the heat for protecting yourself than be dead?

It should be "than" and not "then" btw. /grammar nazi ---- Unless you really do want to be executed by a jury.

Edited by JRMMiii

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that you +1 that quote about not carrying in bars, and then have that other quote in your sig -- ya know, implying that you'd rather take the heat for protecting yourself than be dead?

It should be "than" and not "then" btw. /grammar nazi ---- Unless you really do want to be executed by a jury.

Was in response to him not wanting a felony charge which I do agree with.

I rarely go to bars but I hope this goes through so all of us law abiding citizens can legally carry in bars until it does I will continue to avoid them.

but I am a law abiding citizen. You carry in a bar if you like I will obey the law.
Laws against speeding too, where do you stand on those??
I may drive above the speed limit, but there is a big difference FELONY. I have no interest in a FELONY charge. I don't drive excessively over the speed limit either. Apparently you see no difference in a FELONY charge and a fine and points for speeding. Just because you got lucky once doesn't mean you will be so lucky next time.

Felony becomes misdemeanor every single day with ease, either you are law abiding or you're not. Pick the side of the fence you are on and stay there. Speed limits are law just as gun laws. It seems to me you are not a law abiding citizen ;)

Most people fail

those people are idiots.

take bottle full of pain killers while standing on the edge of a 30+ story building, then shoot yourself in the head and let gravity do its job.

better do that shit right, if you fuck it up then you would have to face everybody you were trying to run away from!

reminds me of that hollywood undead song, Bullet lol

Im not willing to risk fines and loss of my ccl just to carry into a place that serves alcohol. and chances are ill be having a beer if its available. so i cant carry anyway. personally i think you dont deserve to carry if you carry where you shouldnt under the notion that its concealed nobody knows anyway. its a responsibility to abide by the law when you get your ccl.

o and i dont ride and drink i also rarely go to places on the bike where others are riding after drinking....

personally i think you dont deserve to carry if you carry where you shouldnt under the notion that its concealed nobody knows anyway. its a responsibility to abide by the law when you get your ccl..

Kinda disagree....i understand following the law but at the same time its our constitutional right to carry so I think having to get a permit and having restrictions on where u carry are both unconstitutional.

Kinda disagree....i understand following the law but at the same time its our constitutional right to carry so I think having to get a permit and having restrictions on where u carry are both unconstitutional.

That isnt for us to decide for ourselves. its for the courts to decide then get the laws changed. I am for the bill of this. and i think we shouldbe able to carry everywhere but. its still against the law as of right now. you can get fined and or arrested for it..

You can get fined and or arrested for speeding and pissing outside. So I guess you dont do that either?? Laws are laws, funny how people argue to abide by the law then break the ones they feel are less important. Pick your side of the fence and stay there dont preach about courts deciding when you dont follow all of them

The problem is you're comparing carrying a deadly weapon as opposed to pissing out side. not even close to the same bro... and as far as speeding i tend to go with the flow of traffic. aka not breaking the law to a point of getting in trouble. and since i rarely ride without my girl it doesnt happen on the bike either...