*SOLD* : S&W Sigma SW40VE

chevysoldier

My mom bought a new Smith and Wesson Sigma .40 awhile back. She doesn't like the trigger pull at all so decided to buy something else. She is thinking about selling it in the near future. It only has maybe 50 rounds through it. No jams or misfires and is in great condition. Comes with two mags, lock, plug and case. She has not set a price yet. Just wanted to throw it out there for right now to see if there was anyone interested.

NOW FOR SALE

---------------------------------------------------

Price for the gun is $350. Round count is 37. No FTFs or FTEs. Comes with two 14 round magazines, cable lock and storage box. Buckeye outdoors has them for $380 right now which is where they got this. This thing is brand spanking new. Plus no taxes or FFL fees either.

n3oygm.jpg

xf9f1h.jpg

11bj601.jpg

t6fr7k.jpg

2e5qnmw.jpg

Edited by jagr

little info to help you sell

I have a 9mm sigma, yes its has a hard trigger but i use it as my carry gun 1. its cheap, if its lost, stolen, confiscated, or damaged your not out a lot of $$$ 2. its light and fairly compact 3. hi-cap 17 shot for the 9mm(16+1) 4.it's very reliable ive sent over 1000 rds through mine and never a misfire 4. lots of holsters for it (takes the same as the m&p)...with enough practice you get used to the trigger pull

Edited by 2talltim

The Sigma would have been my first pistol, but I did not like feel of the trigger. No content to add.

I didn't either and neither did my mom. It's to make it feel like a double action revolver. I read that you can send it to S&W and they will replace the spring to lighten the pull, for free.

I didn't either and neither did my mom. It's to make it feel like a double action revolver. I read that you can send it to S&W and they will replace the spring to lighten the pull, for free.

Did your mom not want to go that route?

whats up with the trigger? is it DAO w. ith a heavy pull?

Gritty and heavy...... but for the price, it's an accurate, reliable Smith that will go "bang" every time. I'd take it over EVERY gun at its price point.

That's just how it's made, to feel like a double action trigger.

hmm....odd idea, not sure why somebody would want a DAO trigger lol...if i wanted a DAO trigger ide get a revolver not a semi.....but it sounds like an easy fix

if you find out a price let me know, i know somebody who is possibly interested

Nice! I'd like to check out a wheel gun sometime.

Next time we shoot, come over and try it out.

Gritty and heavy...... but for the price, it's an accurate, reliable Smith that will go "bang" every time. I'd take it over EVERY gun at its price point.

It will fire every time.

hmm....odd idea, not sure why somebody would want a DAO trigger lol...if i wanted a DAO trigger ide get a revolver not a semi.....but it sounds like an easy fix

if you find out a price let me know, i know somebody who is possibly interested

I guess this was shortly after most police used revolvers and they made the sigma with a long, heavy pull since that's what the officers were used to.

I also think they had problem with officers having negligent discharges becuase they were used to the lighter pull it originally had but that could be a different firearm I am thinking of.

I like Sigmas, heavy trigger and all. I've owned or at least fired just about every hadgun that I've wanted to fire.

I bought my SW9VE about 12 years ago, at the time I also had a Sig P228. I fired the 2 side by side many times. I was consistently more accurate with the Sigma...no one was more surprised than me. Sold the P228 years ago...I've owned a lot of guns since then...the Sigma is still next to my bed.