Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - June 18th, 2011

Casper

also could have some peeps bring the ol gaming systems over and has video gaming tourneys...

if we can find a place with power and low light (pavilion?) I have a projector that makes old video games extra fun. Just need to plug in cheap computer speakers for audio.

My sister and I were playing Mario Tennis a few weeks ago, and even on multi-player, we each got a 50" screen...

if we can find a place with power and low light (pavilion?) I have a projector that makes old video games extra fun. Just need to plug in cheap computer speakers for audio.

My sister and I were playing Mario Tennis a few weeks ago, and even on multi-player, we each got a 50" screen...

I've got like 6 tv's and 2 of them are big screens... we could have a blast playing games all over the hall..:cool:

No Shallowtail anywhere that night. We were free to do an early show at Roll On, but other obligations were present to do anything late.
You said your other obligations was another show, and that was why you needed sound equipment at QSL I thought? :confused:

We do many events that includ the family and nonriders, stick around you'll learn that. I'm one of very very few that have said anything good about you why test that?

took that the wrong way, no disrespect. I just want to RIDE!

unless you have multiple "rotors" for your "helicopter", we're talking about 2 different types of rings here.

once everyone has figured it out, his new nick name can be revealed.

hahaha eww

but yeah, sorry for the thread jelqing

i think if hocking is not kewl enough, maybe we can ride to a giant go kart place and have a OR grudge tourney of epic proportions. if such a thing exists.

I wasn't free after 5 and our sound guy is renting our gear for his band's show in Newark.

Last week, Kyle quit the band,

Now we're back together, uh.

Misunderstanding, didn't understand.

It doesn't matter, now we're back together again.

A-la la la la la.

Couldn't split up Kato and Nash. (that's true)

Couldn't split up Tango and Cash.

That's also true!

This is our song of exultant joy because

We only came to kick some ass.

Rock the fuckin' house and kick some ass.

What we gonna do with all the cash?

Smoke hash, and then we thrash.

We'll throw a big ol' bash y'all.

And everyone is invited to the bash.

And everyone you're all invited to the bash!

C'mon Kyle, one time c'mon!

[skat]

Ill try to make whatever is planned. I obviously won't be riding but im here to help with whatever needs done. Ben you have my number.... I know your wife does ;)

But really call me if you need anything ill have the truck and can haul whatever or whoever.

I personally don't care what is decided, i blocked this weekend out right this second...

digi scavenger hunt was my favorite idea, but the whole MNG idea is great, too.

I'm IN whatever is decided... an effing tornado blowing down 270 isn't stopping me from coming.

Since Shallowtale isn't playing anywhere, what about a Digi scavenger hunt from late morning to mid-afternoon then a cook-out afterwards. I'm sure we could get a hotel to give us a discount for a block of rooms for those coming from out of town. If people wanted to go out after that they could. Just a thought.