cwc question

scottie.harris

ok ive wanted to get my cwc but im 20. i figured id wait til 21 to get it until i heard from a security guard that during her cwc classes they had a kid that was 19. the kid was using his dads gun(which is what i questioned) because you cant buy a handgun until 21.

thoughts? is she retarded or am i justmisreading laws?

i took the class and im 20 - they didnt say anything. some classes even have loaner guns. just cant apply for the actual permit until im 21...i have an apt. next tuesday to fill out the paper work

shes not retarded and youre not misreading laws....if the kid is 19, im assuming his dad is over 21 - making it legal for the dad to buy a firearm....the kid cant transport that firearm anywhere, so im assuming the dad was in the class with him

also, chl or ccw...not cwc

ok ive wanted to get my cwc but im 20. i figured id wait til 21 to get it until i heard from a security guard that during her cwc classes they had a kid that was 19. the kid was using his dads gun(which is what i questioned) because you cant buy a handgun until 21.

thoughts? is she retarded or am i justmisreading laws?

Is this a trick question? CCW or CHL.

I believe you can take the class under the age of 21.

according to chief, theres no age limit on the class if the parent is with them...someone asked about their 17 year old taking it for a little knowledge and he said it was fine

i think the certificate is good for 3 years also, so if you take it when youre 18 you can still apply for permit at 21 without having to retake class

according to chief, theres no age limit on the class if the parent is with them...someone asked about their 17 year old taking it for a little knowledge and he said it was fine

i think the certificate is good for 3 years also, so if you take it when youre 18 you can still apply for permit at 21 without having to retake class

That was me. Soooooo glad I took him. He was a note taking machine! Guess that's what he needed in all

His years if struggling to pay attention in school..... Gun classes! But yes, you can take the class, get the certificate, and even shoot on the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to think I always thought CHL stood for Canadian Hockey Legue. Guess you learn something new every day. Sport Center will make a lot more sense to me now (not that I ever got it to begin with).