STT/OHIO RIDERS SPECIAL!!!! June 25th/26th... NELSON LEDGES!!!

Dubguy85

STT is hooking us up on June 25th and 26th... This one time offer they are letting Ohio Riders MEMBERS Ride with STT for $125 per day with NO STT MEMBERSHIP FEE!

This is your chance to ride with STT, ride Nelson, get classroom instruction, and get coaching from the STT staff!

If you have never done a trackday before this is a great opportunity to be a part of the STT Novice program at a great price!! They have the best Novice program hands DOWN!

Call 1-888-390-4020 to sign up and let them know you want the Ohio Riders June Nelson Ledges Special!

Lets get a roll call on who will be there... PM me as soon as you are signed up and paid so I can add you to the list!!!

Dubguy - Advanced (Both Days)

Edited by Dubguy85

did i mention i was going to beaver instead? and that blue034523462904 likes dudes? don't be sour cause i bought your wife. i thought you were happy, you even announced it in another thread. lol jaay kaaay

also, nelson is good cheap fun. i would be there if it wasn't for the schedule conflict. anyone who goes, have fun! i highly advise passing craig if he's coaching your group. i hear he will think better of your mad riding skills. but for serial, don't do that.

• 2 weeks later...

They have the best Novice program hands DOWN!

Call 1-888-390-4020 to sign up and let them know you want the Ohio Riders June Nelson Ledges Special!

Does this mean I could get some one on one from the control riders? Still feel the need for this.