Foakleys

2talltim

does anyone know of anywhere or anyone that sells fake oakleys? I love oakley styles but my last 2 pairs of real ones were lost then stolen:nono: i am not paying another $140 for another pair, but id pay $20 for fakes if i can get ahold of some. We went riding yesterday and came out of wendy's to find my tank bag was open and my M-frames gone:mad:. So if anyone has the hook up let me know..thanks

Oh snap, sorry i forgot to add...I leaving for vaycay Saturday so id like to find somewhere that i didnt have to have them shipped...with the holiday i doubt they would make it to me

I used to make fun of people for spending $150+ on a pair of sunglasses just because they said "Oakley" on the side, but since I got a pair M Frames from the military I now understand. They are the most comfortable glasses I have ever worn. My pair is pretty beat up now and I really want another but cringe at the prices.

I used to make fun of people for spending $150+ on a pair of sunglasses just because they said "Oakley" on the side, but since I got a pair M Frames from the military I now understand. They are the most comfortable glasses I have ever worn. My pair is pretty beat up now and I really want another but cringe at the prices.

if you still have a military ID you can register at www.usstandardissue.com and get the Gov't pricing

• Upvote 1

if you're not military or for some reason dont want to go through those site, there are a few sites that often clears out oakley stuff so you don't have to wear some cheap POS that will break if you look at it wrong. here are the sites I use:

6pm.com

campmor.com

oakleyvault.com

and of course, there is ebay. the only problem with ebay is, you have to learn to use the filters to sift through the crap. hell, you'll probably be able to find some knock offs there too.

good luck in any case!

I don't know about oakley but you can pick up a pair of Dewalt sunglasses at lowes or home depot. They look and fit great as well as offer great protection for riding.

http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/dpg55-2d.html

^^This!!

I've been wearing blue mirrored safety glasses to ride for years now.......get some impact resistance along with good eyeball protection from fast winds!! AND, if I lose them I'm only out about $15

• 1 month later...
I don't know about oakley but you can pick up a pair of Dewalt sunglasses at lowes or home depot. They look and fit great as well as offer great protection for riding.

http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/dpg55-2d.html

Thanks for the info. picked up a pair of these today at lowes for 9.95. they fit my oversized melon pretty well, slide in and out of my helmet with ease and keep the wind out of my eyes when i have the visor up.

I only wear the real ones & average 5 years per pair & never leave anything of real value in my tank bag.

^^This. I was spoiled by working for an accessories shop in Jax in the mid 90's and we were a licensed Oakley dealer. Since, I simply haven't found much else that I quite like as much. And they are one of 3 places...on my face, on top of my head, or in the overhead storage in the cab of my truck.

i missplaced my Antix the other week and headed to walmart to find a new pair before our trip last weekend.. i found a pair that look identical except no "O" on the side.. flat black and with polarized lens.. $10 dollars... mad because i spent so much on the first ones. fglad because i won't ave to do it again.. though the polarized lens puts a rainbow on my visor.. not happy about that.. have to find a better pair for riding.