Confirmation Cincinnati-ans cant drive!

Jamez

About a week ago I was watching Fox19 news ( cincinnati ) and was astounded to watch a story about cincinnati area drivers. Turns out that Fox19 did a study and found that if tested today 1 in 5 cincy area drivers couldn't pass the drivers exam!

I wanted to link the story same day but I forgot about it and now have trouble finding it. Mabe someone can locate it.

I feel that anyone who rides around cincy (and anywhere else for that matter) should atleast be aware and hopefully look up the story instead of me droning about about being safe out there.

This doesn't surprise me too much but to actually see proof is scary. Another reason to wear gear and stay alert.

Fox19 didn't need to do a study to figure that out. just 5 minutes on I-71 between Fields Ertal and the 275 exchange is enough proof to show 1 in 5 drivers can't drive. I particularly like the the "I'm in the fast lane and need to merge over 3 lanes of rush hour traffic to get on 275 even though I knew for the last 5 miles that I needed to get over, and I refuse to use my blinker" move. Wankers...

I particularly like the ones on the east side out to the burbs, especially those on 32. I truly wish I had a stupid beater truck because I'd use it to play bumper cars with all the asshats that drive in the fast lane when the right one is wide open. THEN THEY get all bent because you passed them on the right! I had one fucktard even go so far as to call the OSP and got me pulled over. Cop couldn't do anything anyway and I had my wife with me to back up the real story.

Edit: per Bubba the snarky westsider. :thefinger:

Edited by r1crusher

Can't/won't argue with anybody about Cinti drivers sucking at life, as well as most all drivers who feel the need to multi-task behind the wheel.

I CAN, however, argue about the snarky fuctards on the "WEST SIDE" heading out 32....hate to burst yer bubble, but 32 is on the EAST SIDE. Only a small correction. Carry on. :rolleyes:

One of the great things about Cinti that you C-bus and NE OR folks don't have is the quick/easy access to some of the nicest twisties--located in NKY--in this part of the country. Gotta hit up SE OH and beyond into WV, PA, TN and NC to get anything better. And being 'underemployed/retired' means I can go riding during the day when most of the crazy cagers are locked up in their cubes! Now if I can just get all the old folks (older than me, of course!) into that government rehabilitation center (soylent green?) I'll be able to rail as fast as I want.

One of the great things about Cinti that you C-bus and NE OR folks don't have is the quick/easy access to some of the nicest twisties--located in NKY--in this part of the country. Gotta hit up SE OH and beyond into WV, PA, TN and NC to get anything better. And being 'underemployed/retired' means I can go riding during the day when most of the crazy cagers are locked up in their cubes! Now if I can just get all the old folks (older than me, of course!) into that government rehabilitation center (soylent green?) I'll be able to rail as fast as I want.

I'll take an hour ride to the twisties once a week or whenever I can than having to deal with Tri County asshole drivers on a daily basis :D

Try driving around C- bus with a bunch of skinnies who went from eating off the dirt floor of a grass hut to piloting taxi cabs to and from the airport.

There are a million of them and those fuckers haven't yet discovered the turn signal.

Be glad the tards in Cinci can understand the expletives you are hurling at them.

whats really funny is that everyone thinks THEY are a great driver and its EVERYONE ELSE who sucks.

i bet 1 in 5 people who posted ITT cant pass a drivers test either.

There are a million of them and those fuckers haven't yet discovered the turn signal.

there is a very good reason that no one uses turn signals here.

because as soon as it lights up, the d-bag in the next lane speeds up to block you so you cant get over. :rolleyes: never understood why ppl do that... its not like you win some kind of prize for being 10 feet ahead of someone else. maybe they are scared you may get where you are going 3 seconds before they get where they are going. it must be just because they are jerks.

whats really funny is that everyone thinks THEY are a great driver and its EVERYONE ELSE who sucks.

i bet 1 in 5 people who posted ITT cant pass a drivers test either.

I don't disagree that most people think OTHER people are terrible drivers even if they can't drive properly themselves but i believe (hope) that anyone who rides SHOULD be a better cage driver because of it.

I don't disagree that most people think OTHER people are terrible drivers even if they can't drive properly themselves but i believe (hope) that anyone who rides SHOULD be a better cage driver because of it.

yeah id hope so too, but then i see some d-bag who looks like this:

kenny-motorcycle-trick.jpg

riding with no gear, dragging his feet for 100 yards after he starts moving etc... if he drives like he rides, god help us all.

They cant drive any better in Dayton,knowing they need to exit miles back do it at the last minute. And we have those who miss the street they are looking for but block traffic instead of going up the road a little and turning around,I can go on but we all have dealt with those here in Ohio.

Riding up I-75N from Cinci towards Dayton. Stupid women is in the middle lane going about 70mph and decides she needs to make her exit.

She hits the brakes, which causes a chain reaction in both the middle and right lane as people slow and look to change lanes.

I am stuck, hitting the brakes to avoid and looking in my mirror to see if there is a tractor/trailer combo about to flatten me.

Ugh I was so pissed as she changed lanes and I had to move over onto the shoulder to pass and avoid getting squashed. If it wasn't such a bad spot, I probably would have followed her off and bitched her out, called the police or all the above.

As it was, I was hot from getting stuck in traffic, bike almost overheating and wanting a cold beer. So, I flipped her the 1 finger salute and moved on.

What a bonehead move. Next exit was only 1/2 mile away!!!!!!!!

My personal beef is tailgaters. I've really been paying more attention to who tailgates whether I'm on the bike or my car and its always the same person. A 30-40 year old soccer mom in a rediculously large SUV