Once a stripper always a stripper...

Monstrosity

Alright hell with it... I went to bed pissed about it and am still pissed about it. I'm going to clean it up a bit and take out a lot of the detail from the original.

Longggg story short...

A good friend of mine has been with this former stripper for 3 years. She has a 3 year old from another guy and they have a 1 year old. She hasnt worked since they got together. My buddy paid for everything.

Last Thursday she turned up missing. Due to no help from the Akron PD my buddies and I took matters into our own hands and found her. She took the kids and ran off to FL to be with some guy she met off Face Book. She covered a lot of her tracks but not all of them... Her dad who she was currently living with until my buddy and her got a place together. Called the car in stolen. They got the car but did not get her...

My buddies in shock over all this. They were fine last Wednesday night while she was at his place. Then poof gone... It turns out she stole $600 bucks from his house. This is what she used to get down to FL She took none of her personal belongings, nor any of her childrens.

My better half and I would watch the kids and she was constantly buying toys/cloths/misc for the kids. A custody battle is about to start and I dont think she knows it. Granted I have a feeling shes going to try and continue to run. Moral to the story "dont try to make a whore a housewife".

I dont have any pics, when this is done if he has any "good pics" I'll get them and throw them everywhere.

Edited by Monstrosity
drunk using poor judgement

you're not going to make me recreate the thread from memory are you?

post the pics without any context whatsoever, or I'll repost your original post and then get super haxx0r ringo on the job of finding pics of this stripper baby thief or whatever she was supposed to be.

...i'm just kidding, i wouldn't do anything like that. but i still recommend you post pics anyway. haha

Oh come on!
Booooooo!
:ban:
you cant regret it if you dont do it
These are not the lol's we were looking for
I can't fap to this
you're not going to make me recreate the thread from memory are you?

post the pics without any context whatsoever, or I'll repost your original post and then get super haxx0r ringo on the job of finding pics of this stripper baby thief or whatever she was supposed to be.

...i'm just kidding, i wouldn't do anything like that. but i still recommend you post pics anyway. haha

Fixed

Now that I know the story, nevermind.

Not the thread I thought it was... SOrry buddy.

It is what it is. I woulda never kept the skanky tramp around. Poor judgement on my buddies part. Hard lesson learned I guess. If she wouldve ran off and no children were involved this would be a whole different story. I'd tell him thats what you get and probabbly make fun of him (after a few weeks).

pics or ti didn't happen.

Also, the OP has a very

true statement.

Dude I'd love to post everything about her. Name, number, pics, I just cant at this point. I'm hopping he can win his kid back. My gf and I would adopt her daughter if we could.

I love fucking strippers!! > I fucking love strippers!!

:( I've not crossed that off my bucket list

my roommate just nailed an ex stripper, but she was no Hustler Club girl...more like Brookpark Rd stripper material :lol:

:( I've not crossed that off my bucket list

my roommate just nailed an ex stripper, but she was no Hustler Club girl...more like Brookpark Rd stripper material :lol:

I just threw up in my mouth! I left HMF a few years back and stopped at some hole. One decent blond if your drunk and the rest were grizzlesloughts.