New to OH, new to OR.

Revelstoker

Hi all,

I am new to OH, Dayton, and found the OhioRiders website while searching for details on the Commo/Indy 5/29 td and pictures.

(From the photos, I believe I was pitted next to Rusty848 and his brother??? I was with my brother on a couple used up ole tractors, Ducati 900ss')

Long-time rider (cruisers and dirt) but new to this whole sportbike and trackday stuff. I will troll around on the site as I am looking for good area ride routes as well. Track days will be limited until I can find a job, so if anyone knows of a company looking for a market/sales analyst, send me a pm so I can feed the addiction.

Revelstoker

'10 KTM SMT

'03 HD Heritage Classic

'01 Ducati 944ss (track)

'68 BMW r69s

Welcome to OR. Screen name tied to Revelstoke , BC?

Thanks all for the welcomes.

Yes, I love that area. I did my first and only Heli skiing there decades ago and I am haunted to this day with the memories. Now, I just need to come up with a way to get back and do it again - boarding this time though.

Thanks all for the welcomes.

Yes, I love that area. I did my first and only Heli skiing there decades ago and I am haunted to this day with the memories. Now, I just need to come up with a way to get back and do it again - boarding this time though.

Awesome, I'm dying to get out there and do some off the wall sledding.

Welcome! What part of dayton are you in? I'm just up the road in Troy an getting my 750SS put back together

Post Office tells me I am in Dayton but here in Centerville, is seems more like Dayton metro.

The BMW was my grandfathers and I just picked it up recently from my aunt. It has 96k miles but is all original. A few blemishes and I hope to get it running soon. My wife was going to put me in touch with individuals that are knowledgeable about these old bikes and I had a suggestion to take it to Holt BMW. I wish I was more mechanically inclined as I would love to get the bike running myself. Mostly, I think the fuel system needs attention and a battery.

Here are a few pictures that I took of it when I got it home. I gave it a quick was and it looks a bit better but could benefit from a bit more love.

Hi all,

I am new to OH, Dayton, and found the OhioRiders website while searching for details on the Commo/Indy 5/29 td and pictures.

(From the photos, I believe I was pitted next to Rusty848 and his brother??? I was with my brother on a couple used up ole tractors, Ducati 900ss')

Long-time rider (cruisers and dirt) but new to this whole sportbike and trackday stuff. I will troll around on the site as I am looking for good area ride routes as well. Track days will be limited until I can find a job, so if anyone knows of a company looking for a market/sales analyst, send me a pm so I can feed the addiction.

Revelstoker

'10 KTM SMT

'03 HD Heritage Classic

'01 Ducati 944ss (track)

'68 BMW r69s

Were u guys the one's with the huge frame sliders? I said something to you about it real quick if its you.. Or your brother!

Were u guys the one's with the huge frame sliders?

Yes, I am quite sure that would be us. There were several of those conversations, so it could have been either of us.

Bikes and sliders are courtesy of the Wood brothers as the bikes came from Penguin Racing.