Sportbikes with right headlight taken out?

NinjaNick

Posers put a fleshlight there so they can ride their bike in more than one way cause girls think they are D-Bags.. Haven't seen it but I would enjoy making fun of it! Less headlight= less visibility just Darwin working his magic...

Only thing that makes any since is cooling.... Not much in weight savings & looks. The RAM air intakes on most bikes are sufficient for cooling, has to be for cooling or looks. But it doesn’t enhance either in my opinion.

Only thing that makes any since is cooling.... Not much in weight savings & looks. The RAM air intakes on most bikes are sufficient for cooling, has to be for cooling or looks. But it doesn’t enhance either in my opinion.

Radiator does not reside behind the headlights. ;)

In fact, nothing does. This is just a bunch of retards starting at fad. Also, what does the ram air system have to do with cooling?

LoL.. and increased drag coefficient. :nono:

yeah dude, it's like the air, man, the air has a straighter line to go through which helps airodynamics or something like that. It's, like, only a problem with the left side though, yeah, there's some secret memo that one of the designers put out that said it.

Posers put a fleshlight there so they can ride their bike in more than one way cause girls think they are D-Bags.. Haven't seen it but I would enjoy making fun of it! Less headlight= less visibility just Darwin working his magic...

Thats why you see them standing right in front of the bike all the time: looking at all the chicks while banging their bikes... fool proof

Maybe they are in the process of getting projection lights installed but can only afford 1/2 an hour of labor at a time. You know because squid gear is expensive.

Maybe they are in the process of getting projection lights installed but can only afford 1/2 an hour of labor at a time. You know because squid gear is expensive.

Dude you seen the price of Oakleys and Ed Hardy stuff lately!!?

Go and ask your neighbor , let us know what he says :D

He isn't my neighbor, just in my hood. He's maybe 1/4 mile from me if a bit more. Big hood.

why don't you ask next time you see one :dunno:

I haven't been near any to ask. Just taking a left turn at a stop light for the first one. The 2nd one I passed while it was in his driveway.

Edited by NinjaNick