New Rider in Groveport

Joey614

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah I believe you bought it from Whitey, Robins husband. Good people and take care of their stuff.
Not unless they bought it back. They sold it several years ago to some kid.
lol i think im going to do the 555 ride on sunday first ride with ohio riders unless i find one b4 that
Be careful. That road bites (bites as in with teeth, not bites as in sucks).

yea i dont have anything planned my dad might come as well hopefully on his m109r because the harley is slow!!

Doesnt sound like much of a chick if she could kick my ass :wtf:

Joey I'm going on one of the rides that day. Havent decided which yet. Hopefully you make it out.

i bought it from some iranian dude or something but he didnt look much like a rider but only to get chicks lol it had 10k miles when i bought it and now it has 13k

and ill try an be carefull :)

Not unless they bought it back. They sold it several years ago to some kid.

Be careful. That road bites (bites as in with teeth, not bites as in sucks).

see the guy i bought it from must not of rode it much because i got it in september with 10,500 miles and it now has 13,500.

Found the original for sale thread: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=5332

It had 9500 miles on it in August of 2007. You got it with 10K four years later!?

lol thats pretty crazy that i join up on this site and found the guy that had my bike i bet he would think it was pretty crazy too

Found the original for sale thread: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=5332

It had 9500 miles on it in August of 2007. You got it with 10K four years later!?

lol thanks i tried to reply to the pm but it said i have to wait 120minuets...... lol why is it called the shop bike

I will say... Welcome to you.... and Welcome back the Shop Bike....

lol thanks i tried to reply to the pm but it said i have to wait 120minuets...... lol why is it called the shop bike

We named it that due to when we were working on bikes and they needed a loaner to ride with us .... we had a "Shop Bike"...

Plus that bike is famous....:lol:

lol hows it famous

We named it that due to when we were working on bikes and they needed a loaner to ride with us .... we had a "Shop Bike"...

Plus that bike is famous....:lol: