2007 CBR 600RR for sale

lightbulb

SOLD SOLD SOLD

-13.8k miles and going up. I've done a lot of commuting on this, and it runs great.

-Bought it with 11.1k miles on it in November, and have put 3k on it since despite the riding weather

-Two brothers carbon fiber exhaust

-Missing a bar end (previous owner)

-Frame sliders

-Rear tire in the last 1k or so

-Garaged. Oil changed before winter storage and before riding in the Spring

-Typical cosmetic aging from usage. Bike isn't perfect. There's small, light, ugly marks from the previous owner.

-Runs good, sounds good.

-Previous owner installed some LED lighting system. I disabled it, but the hardware is still there.

-Selling it because I'm going to replace it with a sport touring bike.

Bike has been well cared for and it's a Honda, so it'll last forever.

IMG_20101024_171122.jpg

Big photo: https://picasaweb.google.com/102319318542923796147/BikeForSale#5613861940770471810

$5100.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by lightbulb
SOLD

This honestly is one of the sexiest bikes I have ever seen... I love CBRs. I actually set your first pic as my background on my computer... Too bad I am way too poor to afford this without payments or I would be all over it.

The previous owner was an idiot (replaced the stock black bar ends with shiny ones to match the silver paint and apparently didn't loctite the screws, so it vibrated out) and I never bothered replacing it because I couldn't decide which set I wanted and the vibes aren't bad on the bike at all.

No offense to the op but I cant stand when I see a bike missing one or both of these. Especially when the bikes priced high.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I apologize for being insensitive to the pet peeves of those who aren't interested in buying the motorcycle, and hope they don't lose too much sleep over it.

Those who are interested in buying the bike, but unable to afford an additional $20 for a new set of bar ends after purchasing a $5000 motorcycle, please contact me in private and we'll see if we can come to an agreement for a workaround and whether or not we can make this happen.

• Upvote 1