Anyone want to ride Wednesday 6/8

davisw4089

He ment pm as in private message not as in time. I'm down to meet some where if Brand could meet me somewhere kinda close to where I'm at maybe by 33and Hamilton then we could meet Davis then head towards chillicothe

yeah i cant pm either however he put an 8 before the PM so now i dont know lol but there is no where to ride up here so i will look at some maps and see what i can put together

ok he said something about riding around chillicothe which has some good roads

Yea we can lol I got a gps on my phone and I kno chillicothe pretty good my grampal lives there and plus we own 150 acres on 3 locks road and I got a harescramble track their

okay well if anyone wants to meet up I am probably leaving Marion and heading south around 10 be in columbus around 11 - 1130 More details will be later tonight on meeting places and such. Plan as of now heading down to chillicothe not sure on exact times

okay well if anyone wants to meet up I am probably leaving Marion and heading south around 10 be in columbus around 11 - 1130 More details will be later tonight on meeting places and such. Plan as of now heading down to chillicothe not sure on exact times

Find out anymore info

we can meet where 317 meets 23 there is a pizza place Lombardi's we can meet there at like noon or earlier it can be up to you on time we dont need to wake up crazy early unless you want to also if any one wants to ride and make another meet up with me and has a good time for them chime in i am coming from marion little over an hour north of meet up anyone is welcome the more the better

Edited by davisw4089

we can meet where 317 meets 23 there is a pizza place Lombardi's we can meet there at like noon or earlier it can be up to you on time we dont need to wake up crazy early unless you want to also if any one wants to ride and make another meet up with me and has a good time for them chime in i am coming from marion little over an hour north of meet up anyone is welcome the more the better

Ok yea that's cool my dad will probably come and he knows a lot of roads