Rider down near Colerain 6/4/11

Jamez

:rip:

Condolences to his friends and family.

Hope alcohol didn't play into this, but, knowing the stereotype, we all know (whether we want to admit it or not)

that the odds he just left a bike night or bar somewhere and was probably drinking. Was alcohol the cause,

no one will ever know, but did it contribute to the accident, probably. I'm sorry if this post offends someone but

I get tired of watching riders drink beer after beer at bike nights then get on their bikes and ride away wearing no gear at all. :nono:

:rip:

Condolences to his friends and family.

Hope alcohol didn't play into this' date=' but, knowing the stereotype, we all know (whether we want to admit it or not)

that the odds he just left a bike night or bar somewhere and was probably drinking. Was alcohol the cause,

no one will ever know, but did it contribute to the accident, probably. I'm sorry if this post offends someone but

I get tired of watching riders drink beer after beer at bike nights then get on their bikes and ride away wearing no gear at all. :nono:[/quote'] +1