Yeah flashback!

chevysoldier

Dear god, i've had everyone of those except the Honda and the spaceship model. Switchblade comb for the win! All you need is picture of a person wearing white socks with the color stripes around the top and a handle comb sticking out.

Do you realize that Mr Potato Head was the first toy ever advertised on TV?

I saved every penny I had to get that $215 for a Honda 50 when I turned 14.

You could get a motorcycle license at 14. Of course, they changed that to 16, a few weeks before I turned 14.

And then changed that to 18 unless you had driver's education in school.

Argh... never did get one...

Edited by ReconRat

I have a Rubik's cube in front of me! :lol: I can even solve it (without peeling stickers, or disassembling it) in a matter of a couple minutes!

If I want a flashback to the 80's, all I have to do is look out my door. 1984 Camaro Z28. and 1985 hoh-duh Interceptor 500. :D

Kids... :lol:

what for me that was a good time now the toys you see break when you play with them just once and things were much better no tv rating system and over protective parents. no cell phones all we had to do was be home before the street lights came on.

The eighties were great; I was around for all but the first few months. I remember Big wheels with rear brakes, skateboards, Nintendo Duck Hunt, laser tag, and of course riding/ driving around various motor vehicles. :-)