Who was checking out my woman?

RSparky

Last Thursday, she said she had a blue sportbike with white frame sliders hovering around her rear bumper and and driver's side. Guy had a helmet with graphics. She does have an OhioRiders sticker on her bumper, so I'm gonna assume someone was trying to see if he knew the driver. Her car is a gray Aveo. Also had a fencing sticker on the back.

Whoever you are, you made her feel special. ;)

um...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkU8rqOP13fmvpe6ly9SLeyZTgKTyArG7GfVNnnnfPAe9pswZ5

i'm not hating anybody if it sounded that way either. just curious who else was commuting around here. :-/

Noone took it that way, we're just harassing Swing'R. Last year at some point he had a big thread calling someone out for hitting on his lady.

But with a name like "Swinger" can you really blame anyone for the misunderstanding? :D

Man, id do a lot of bad things for Jessica Alba's crack.

Fixed that for you ;)

Noone took it that way, we're just harassing Swing'R. Last year at some point he had a big thread calling someone out for hitting on his lady.

But with a name like "Swinger" can you really blame anyone for the misunderstanding?

I think it's funny that there were some people that actually thought I was! :o

Edited by SWing'R