OSU... Pryor's out of here too!

SWing'R

Now that Pryor is gone he does not have to snaswer to the NCAA allegations of wrongdoing. Soooooo it looks like the NC2A will hammer OSU for everything instead. Look forward to the forfeiting every game from last year, having to give back the winners share from the bowl game, having their names erased from having 'shared the Big 10 Championship' plus probably losing several scholarships for multiple years in addition to losing any chance at winning the Big Ten or being eligible for any bowl game for several years.

The school is going to take the full brunt of the NCAA hammer now.

Plus, Michigan is going to kicktheirass now....bwahahahaha

Now that Pryor is gone he does not have to snaswer to the NCAA allegations of wrongdoing. Soooooo it looks like the NC2A will hammer OSU for everything instead. Look forward to the forfeiting every game from last year, having to give back the winners share from the bowl game, having their names erased from having 'shared the Big 10 Championship' plus probably losing several scholarships for multiple years in addition to losing any chance at winning the Big Ten or being eligible for any bowl game for several years.

The school is going to take the full brunt of the NCAA hammer now.

Plus, Michigan is going to kicktheirass now....bwahahahaha

It's not looking good for OSU...Gee/Smith ain't gonna be happy come Aug 11.

I don't know how reliable his "former friend" friend is. I wonder how much his "former friend" was paid for his story. The media sucks, I supported prior through his whole career until he decided to forgo his senior year and back out on his promise. Kids make mistakes and money makes the world go around. Now Colt McCoy's wife is blabbing about how his teammates received improper benefits. I wonder what did Colt do to piss her off. lol

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/06/colt-mccoy-wife-texas-agents-boosters-colin-cowherd-/1

There's no way OSU was gonna let him step on the field again. I'm willing to bet he took stock of everything he had done and realized that his best bet was to leave town.

I'm telling you guys and gals...there's a LOT more to this story.