Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - June 18th, 2011

CbrGirl

$h!T!!!!...i cam home from work this morning thinking im headed down and found out the little man is sick..i dont like leaving him with sitters when he's sick so i guess i'll be sitting home cleaning up puke all day..have fun ya'll..maybe one of these days all get to meet some of you

It happens. Hope he gets well soon.

see you bitches there later!

What time you off?

:supergay:Gayest statement of the year.. but at least I'm honest. :) I'm going first to the Pride parade to meet up with some friends.

I'll come back to Marysville and head over to the cookout with Jim.

May bring Jim's new bike. He said that depends on weather.. pffft.. whatever. Okay.. maybe. Depends. I prefer not to ride in lightening.

Hopefully be at the cook-out.

Good time considering team came in second meet some new faces and could of done without the rain but it made it more interesting.

I call shenanigans. No way second place was that dry! We were soaked to the bone!!!! :cry:

I call shenanigans. No way second place was that dry! We were soaked to the bone!!!! :cry:

Those of us on the second place team that didn't have huge amounts of storage space (to have rain gear with us) were soaked to the bone. I think my feet are finally drying now.

Glad I was able to make the cookout. Nice to see a few familiar faces and meet a couple new ones. Wish I could have made the ride though.

You should have been in the ride. It was a blast!

Those of us on the second place team that didn't have huge amounts of storage space (to have rain gear with us) were soaked to the bone. !

Werd. I think hot baths are ghey, and I took a hot bath.

Yea, I'm just that hot that water evaporates once it hits me. Really though the one time I debate on not bringing the liners for my gear its a freaking downpour. Boots are still soaked and I'm pretty sure that I didn't have a dry spot on me.

• Upvote 1