Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - June 18th, 2011

CbrGirl

The list gets handed out at 10:15 and the photo hunt goes on until 2:15, so how long is the dyno going on for? 11 until when? I can only assume there will be a rush for dyno pulls once 2:15 comes around.

Edited by Cypress

bwhaaa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaaaa!:D

Damn your an evil bastage!! But I'm glad I just finished my on-call week.

A few of us are meeting at the shopping center at the corner of Waggoner Rd and E. Main St and heading over from there at 8:30 on Saturday morning. If anyone else wants to meet up with us LMK. I am planing on taking Main to Hamilton, Hamilton to Williams, and Williams to 23. We will probably grab a quick breakfast too, like Tim Hortons or something.

A few of us are meeting at the shopping center at the corner of Waggoner Rd and E. Main St and heading over from there at 8:30 on Saturday morning. If anyone else wants to meet up with us LMK. I am planing on taking Main to Hamilton, Hamilton to Williams, and Williams to 23. We will probably grab a quick breakfast too, like Tim Hortons or something.

I guess there is a waffle house near Independent Motorsports.

I'll probably hook up with you guys at this spot. I'll let you know as we get closer.

Jim will be getting his bike Friday night --- so this is quite do-able for us now. Before it was going to be rough with a 3 hr trip to Warren, OH and back.

I heard Creekside Blues fest is this weekend too.

suggestion for change:

let's NOT have a dude in the parking lot pushing bikes over this year.:D

Midget Todd wasn't trying to push them over, he just wasn't tall enough to get on them properly. I'm sure if someone brings a step stool, we'll be just fine. :D