Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - June 18th, 2011

CbrGirl

Sorry I missed it. I only got back in Marysville around 7pm and just got home from dinner with the hubby.

Time to watch the Godfather and drink a cherry vodka and diet Pepsi.

Glad you all had a great time!

Missed the part in the memo where it ended at 4pm so I was fashionably late...was really looking forward to meeting new people.

I honestly don't know what time I left the house to head there. Had to be some time after 3pm. I headed out and then had an accident about a mile from home. Once that was all taken care of, out of the road, and then fixed the bike, I headed out there. Much to my surprise, there was nobody there hahaha!

I did get a chance to meet a few of you who were packing up to leave. Given I have shitty luck and this bike will be the death of me, gas started spewing everywhere. That's my idea of an icebreaker ;)

Again, thank you to those of you who helped me out and a big thank you again to Ben for following me (almost) home to make sure the bike didn't blow up with me on it.

Missed the part in the memo where it ended at 4pm so I was fashionably late...was really looking forward to meeting new people.

I honestly don't know what time I left the house to head there. Had to be some time after 3pm. I headed out and then had an accident about a mile from home. Once that was all taken care of, out of the road, and then fixed the bike, I headed out there. Much to my surprise, there was nobody there hahaha!

I did get a chance to meet a few of you who were packing up to leave. Given I have shitty luck and this bike will be the death of me, gas started spewing everywhere. That's my idea of an icebreaker ;)

Again, thank you to those of you who helped me out and a big thank you again to Ben for following me (almost) home to make sure the bike didn't blow up with me on it.

Sorry about your troubles. Glad You made it home ok.

Glad to meet you, and glad to here your beast didnt blow up on ya

we made it after a 2 hour trip back home (akron). good to meet some of you cental folks. and it was a great ride down with my boy dennis and indiana boy matt hahahaha....... thanks to the rest of our team (3rd place) for bein cool with my boy who was havin' battery issues :o

Thanks all,

It was a great time, Great people Good food. Got to meet interesting people like the Wal-Mart greeter, the little girl that let up take pictures of her horse. the people in the guy pride parade and so on. It was a fun time,

Team 2 might not of won be we had some good pictures.

we made it after a 2 hour trip back home (akron). good to meet some of you cental folks. and it was a great ride down with my boy dennis and indiana boy matt hahahaha....... thanks to the rest of our team (3rd place) for bein cool with my boy who was havin' battery issues :o

Had a blast, sucks about dennis' battery though. Dude, if you would have stayed you would have won a pair of gloves.

I just now got home, Hit 2 lanes and dirt roads the whole way home. Slabbing it just didn't sound fun. Ended up racking up a little over 400 miles on little red today.

Dang, so i guess i wasn't the oldest bike there. Beat me by a year. Floats sticking or what?

Dang, so i guess i wasn't the oldest bike there. Beat me by a year. Floats sticking or what?

Consensus seems to be easiest thing is to just replace the petcock. The valve pin (for lack of a better word), that the fuel line slips over, has managed to come out in the hose when you pull the hose off. So gas is leaking from the pin not being compressed in the petcock assembly. That, and it needs some new hoses.

Consensus seems to be easiest thing is to just replace the petcock. The valve pin (for lack of a better word), that the fuel line slips over, has managed to come out in the hose when you pull the hose off. So gas is leaking from the pin not being compressed in the petcock assembly. That, and it needs some new hoses.

Poor mans way would be tap the hole and put in a fitting like this.

http://www.hindustanbrass.com/images/hose7.jpg

Cheaper than a new petcock, if you can even find an NOS one.

Are those dual output or single? I might have one laying around in my parts stash. Wouldn't be for a 350 twin, but it may work.

Edited by mgbgt89

Glad to see you guys made it home OK. It was a great time even though it rained.

I looke forward to catching up with you guys again!

Had a blast, sucks about dennis' battery though. Dude, if you would have stayed you would have won a pair of gloves.

I just now got home, Hit 2 lanes and dirt roads the whole way home. Slabbing it just didn't sound fun. Ended up racking up a little over 400 miles on little red today.

Good to see you made it home safe too Matt. I need to start shopping for a 750 Four now

Yeah but we saw the scariest drag queen of all time. That has to count for something. I'll get the pics up later

Somewhere on 71 i got approached by a car load of them heading to Cleveland. One bummed a smoke off me and was shooting the shit talking bikes with me. I'm used to random people talking to me at almost every gas stop i make, never had a drag queen want to talk about bikes though. :wtf:

Rain conspired against me this morning so I did not make it out on the bike. I did make it over to Independent with the family and then headed into Columbus for some Jeni's ice cream.

Managed to catch the Pride parade. Quite an entertaining morning but we did miss the OR Aniv. fun.

Poor mans way would be tap the hole and put in a fitting like this.

http://www.hindustanbrass.com/images/hose7.jpg

Cheaper than a new petcock, if you can even find an NOS one.

Are those dual output or single? I might have one laying around in my parts stash. Wouldn't be for a 350 twin, but it may work.

Should be the exact same as your bike since it's only a year off