Has Sony been hacked this week?

Casper

Ringo's on Xbox.

Everytime I get on, Ringo's XBL status says he's playing this:

Kinectimals.jpg

But he's only on for like 10 mins at a time, I think he should sell the game to some little girl that would actually appreciate it and give it the time it deserves.

The funny thing is you all accused Ringo of threatening to hack the site, but I believe that when he said he would crash the forum he mean like crashing a party, ie arrive uninvited and annoy people. I don't believe he ever meant he woudl try to take the site down.

I may be wrong tho.

The funny thing is you all accused Ringo of threatening to hack the site, but I believe that when he said he would crash the forum he mean like crashing a party, ie arrive uninvited and annoy people. I don't believe he ever meant he woudl try to take the site down.

I may be wrong tho.

I have a feeling he wouldn't get too far if he were to try, either way! :D

I may be wrong tho.

no, i'm fairly certain he definitely meant crash the site as in it would be down and unable to use. There was a follow up reply after the initial response in that regard that made it pretty clear, at least to me

no, i'm fairly certain he definitely meant crash the site as in it would be down and unable to use. There was a follow up reply after the initial response in that regard that made it pretty clear, at least to me

I'm with the bilingual dude ^^^^