Gun Safe wanted.

MidgetTodd

keep the one u need the most.

:D

I always have 2 out and ready. Sometimes you just need that special one thats quiet or shoots really far or leaves a really big hole.
If you need one at 3AM you shouldn't use your own.

I'm just a call away.

I have a throw away and you on speed dial.
Then what good is it if it's locked in a safe? :nono:

The special purpose, rarely used and extras are in safes not my everydays.

Just remember there is a big difference between a gun safe and a gun cabinet. Allot of people buy gun cabinets and call them safes. What I consider a safe is something that weighs over 300lbs and is an actual safe. Not something I can get through with a sawzall in 5 min of work.

Just remember there is a big difference between a gun safe and a gun cabinet. Allot of people buy gun cabinets and call them safes. What I consider a safe is something that weighs over 300lbs and is an actual safe. Not something I can get through with a sawzall in 5 min of work.

Many "safes" can be gotten into with a sledge in a matter of minutes especially if safe isn't bolted down. Just do a YouTube search you may be surprised. I know I was surprised how easy it is to get into most gun safes.

Many "safes" can be gotten into with a sledge in a matter of minutes especially if safe isn't bolted down. Just do a YouTube search you may be surprised. I know I was surprised how easy it is to get into most gun safes.

My safes are to keep out the little hands of my kids' friends whose nannies and mammies sheltered them from bad guns and now they don't know how to act around them. If someone makes it past the alarm, dogs, and hail of lead, they can work that sledge all....nigh....long. I don't have one fore sale. Sorry about the thread detour.

My safes are to keep out the little hands of my kids' friends whose nannies and mammies sheltered them from bad guns and now they don't know how to act around them. If someone makes it past the alarm, dogs, and hail of lead, they can work that sledge all....nigh....long. I don't have one fore sale. Sorry about the thread detour.

Lol they earned it then