Well, it's been real...

|SnOmAn|

...riding and hanging with some of you here and there. Looks like we will be heading back to Virginia this summer some time. The house is up for sale, boxes starting to be packed, and all that crap involved in moving.

It is a very stressful time, but we are excited to be heading back! I will definitely still come on and shoot the breeze with y'all. Even though I have not really hung out with most of y'all, it has been great being on this forum. Hey, I will be right next to the Blue Ridge Mountains in Roanoke, VA so if you want a good ride, come on down!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! So far things are going great with getting ready. It has been stressful, but the house is on it's last leg of selling. We had it up for only 1.5 weeks and received an offer. So, we have our inspection on Monday and will close on August 15th if the inspection goes good. It's an old house but has tons of updates done to it, so hopefully they understand the age of it.

You guys are more than welcome to come ride! Just give me heads up when you plan something. Like I said, don't think I'll ever stop coming on here. Not that I'm extremely close with y'all, but it has been awesome riding with you guys.

OhioRiders. For people in and around Ohio.

I think this still qualifies you to be an ACTIVE member here.

So don't go dropping off the world. Comprende?

Safe travels my ninja.

OhioRiders. For people in and around Ohio.

I think this still qualifies you to be an ACTIVE member here.

So don't go dropping off the world. Comprende?

Safe travels my ninja.

:lol: Never even noticed that to be honest... I'll be in an out, here and there like my normal self on here for sure!

Good luck down there, I have done some riding in that area with some friends that live there and the riding is awesome. Hopefully you will ride more down there then you did up here.:D

Ahhh damn, sucks to see you go Clint. I remember you saying something about this a while back on FB. We only went on one ride together...which i will not speak of, but from the moment i started talking to you...i could tell you were a good guy. I think most that met you, will say you were liked...maybe. :p

But, really best wishes to the wife, the kid and yourself.

Btw, you may have said it and i probably forgot...but why are you moving back? Family?

And what are you doing with the Cbr, still trying to sell it?