AMA Super Cycle Weekend @ Mid Ohio

APCh8r

Seeing what everyone plans were for this event as it is rapidly approaching.

The event will be on July 8-10.

Seeing if anyone is planning on camping this year or if people are just going up each day to watch.

I would like to potentially camp, get there late on Friday night or early Saturday morning.

Nah, no camping for me this time.

I am riding up with a buddy from work on Saturday morning and back home that evening.

Hope to meet everyone up there.

Is OhioRiders going to have a place to meet other members at the race?

Ride Safe & Ride Often.

OhioBob

We will be there the 7th-10th camping in the same spot we did last year. Planning on doing a cookout this year Saturday night like we did last year! Can't wait. Everyone is welcome to camp around us and let me know if we should save camp spots like we did last year.

Planning on riding up saturday from the perry county area. and meeting up with some buddies in columbus to finish the ride. anyone have the hookup on tickets?

on another note i recently met a physician for the AMA that apparently lives in beavercreek. chatted for a few minutes and i mentioned the site.. maybe he will be on here soon.

Best weekend of the year! I'll be there looking legit with my enormous camera lens arrangement on the 8th-10th and potentially at the track day on the 7th as well.

My company knows this is more important to me than whatever 60 million dollar project we're working on so no one will even think about asking me to be in the office, haha.

looks like I gotta call off another saturday lol. I'll ride down saturday and sunday unless someones got some extra room?..... eh.... don't mind ridin' especially if there are some akron people wantin to ride down....