AND SOUTHEAST 555 on july 3rd

cOoTeR

Planning another 555 ride on July 3rd. Plan is to meet in Marysville around 8:45 am at the McDonald's on 31. Then slab it to Lancaster meet others at ihop and eat around 1015. Then take 37 to 555 to 550 to 56 around Athens to jimbos (eat here) then to 23 north then go our separate ways. I'm going to continue to 270 west/north to 33 to 42 then home. So far its myself and 3 Harleys. Let me know if your interested.

Edited by cOoTeR

Ok so here's our updated plan. Since Ihop is awesome we are going to make that a meet up and eat breakfast there at 10:15am in Lancaster. It's on 33. I will still meet people at 33+42 if there is any interest. It's turning out to be a big group I think if everyone shows. I have 2 friends coming on sport bikes and 3 on cruisers. My buddy is bringing 2-4 other cruisers. In my next post I'm going to try to get a list together so the first one at ihop knows how big of a table to get. Maybe I'll make a reservation.

What happened to ur bike

Well I traded the cbr in bought a sweet yamaha stratoliner. Then I broke my number one rule, don't let other people ride your bike if you want it to stay nice. Let my dad ride it and he rode it into a ditch. So my new bike is down for at least a week and half. I'm going to be on my finances 83 kawi ltd 550 for this ride so I'm going to be going a good bit slower than normal but sportbike riders are welcome to ride ahead. I just ask that they know the routes where were going to turn off and don't mind waiting for the group at stops. I'll probably be going so slow the slow guy that was with us last time might be able to keep up with us. Jk.

Yeah this is still on.

Just an FYI, I was on 555 last monday and they were doing pot hole repair and grading the ditches out which just smeared dirt into the road. It didn't seem like they were rolling the pothole patches down so it was just loose on the road.

So which was it?

"My fu~king bike!" "My fu~king bike"! "My fu~king bike!" "Wtf did you do to my bike!?"

Or

"Holy sh~t, dad...are you ok!?"

Well saw the whole thing I was following him. I asked if he was ok. He said "yeah I'm sorry god dammit I'm sorry." I noticed his shoulder asked if it was out of place he said no my collar bone is broke, I'm sorry I panicked". I then picked the heavy ass bike up. Then said "what the fuck were you thinking you were 3/4 through the turn then you stood it up?" He thought he was going too fast, didn't look through the curve and ran it into the ditch then dropped it.

I forgot all about this ride and I've planned another...we r headed south too but a bit further east to 536..so im out for this one ..I really need to keep a calendar

It's all good. Be safe.

Just an FYI, I was on 555 last monday and they were doing pot hole repair and grading the ditches out which just smeared dirt into the road. It didn't seem like they were rolling the pothole patches down so it was just loose on the road.

bump for this.. any update?

I've never rode the triple nickel before and don't want to have a real bad experience the first time. lol