AND SOUTHEAST 555 on july 3rd

cOoTeR

so, is this going to still happen?

I live near 42/33.

Yes this ride is still going on. But we may be meeting up off of 31 probably at the McDonald's at about. 8:45. Then ride to ihop in Lancaster and eat about 10:15. I'd like to get a head count of who's going so I can try to reserve us a table.

Edited by cOoTeR

Yes this ride is still going on. But we may be meeting up off of 31 probably at the McDonald's at about. 8:45. Then ride to ihop in Lancaster and eat about 10:15. I'd like to get a head count of who's going so I can try to reserve us a table.

Let me ask the hubby if he's game. I think it sounds pretty good.

You may have two more cwoozers here.

picture.php?albumid=437&pictureid=14050&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=437&pictureid=8488&thumb=1

Hey Cooter, do you have a route planned yet? We may have a group of us meeting at my house (just southeast of Lancaster) around 10-11 am. We could possibly meet up somewhere along the line, unless they would like to go to IHOP too. I'll find out and let ya'll know.

Hey Cooter, do you have a route planned yet? We may have a group of us meeting at my house (just southeast of Lancaster) around 10-11 am. We could possibly meet up somewhere along the line, unless they would like to go to IHOP too. I'll find out and let ya'll know.

I edited the first post to show the plan.

Ok. So can we get a for sure list going please? Just copy and paste this list and add your name if your going so I can try to make a reservation at Ihop.

1. Cooter + 7 people (5 bikes)

1. Cooter + 7 people (5 bikes)

2. Christina aka DGTL GRL (Silver and White Honda Aero)

3. Jim aka Christina's non-forum posting, but event-attending hubby (Black HD Street Glide)

4. Matt aka cmh_sprint (representing the sport-touring contingent)

Yes sportbikes are welcome I have 2 maybe 4 friends riding sportbikes on this ride.

As far as the route closure I'm too tired to look into it right now (too much overtime) but we can follow the detour or I can try to find my own when I'm more awake.

We have a group meeting at 10 at IHOP. Not sure if we'll be going the same direction, but we can talk about it then. One of my friends has a route planned out with gas stops, food, and everything. It's a little bit further than 555 though. It is around route 260, north of Marietta. I've heard great things about this road. Just not sure if everyone will be willing to go that far.

Looks like it would take about 1 1/2 hours just to get to the loop that he is talking about.

Edited by Ron505

where on 555 does the ride start at?

It was going to be at 37+ 555 but from what I'm being told 555 is closed in this area so somewhere south of that.

The Mr. and I have some altered plans of our own - Ride w/ ya to Lancaster. Grab grub. Then we're planning to split and head to Hocking Hills. I've never been in the 12 yrs I've lived in Ohio.

So, Marysville to the grub-stop and then we're gonna bug out.

Looking fwd to seeing all tomorrow.

It was going to be at 37+ 555 but from what I'm being told 555 is closed in this area so somewhere south of that.
that why you should pre-ride the route. furthermore, if its a 555 run, why not meet somewhere on 555? for example, zanesville. meeting 50miles from where the ride starts seems like a waste of time. i'll be riding 555 tomorrow. zanesville to barlow. then heading back to capital city by way of athens and the hocking hills. hopefully i'll cya guys along the way. g-luck and ride safe. Edited by JBWalker

that why you should pre-ride the route. furthermore, if its a 555 run, why not meet somewhere on 555? for example, zanesville. meeting 50miles from where the ride starts seems like a waste of time. i'll be riding 555 tomorrow. zanesville to barlow. then heading back to capital city by way of athens and the hocking hills. hopefully i'll cya guys along the way. g-luck and ride safe.

You asked where on 555 does the ride start not where does the ride start. I took that as, where are you planning to get on 555?. Heck the ride starts at my house for me. The reasons for meeting in Lancaster is its central to myself and my friends that are going, ihop is awesome and there's not many around us, the route to zanesville and the north side off 555 is boring and a waste of time. Lancaster to 555 by 37 is a good route (my preferred route) so the ride starts here as a group and goes to 555. No need to pre ride the route its not a race and its never set in stone you can always adjust it as needed. It's about the ride not the destination. This was an open invite for people who want to meet up for some good riding, good food, good friends and fun. You don't have to join us, but be safe have fun and enjoy.