RIP Ryan Dunn

Steve Butters

http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morningfreakshow.html?an=Ryan-Dunn-Dead-At-The-Age-Of-34

RIP

Ryan Dunn star of Jackass died in a Fatal Crash this morning on Rt 322 in West Goshen Township Pa at around 3am this morning

The Info is kinda all over the place because it is just coming out that it was Ryan Dunn in the accident but we talked to a friend that works for a fire company in the West Chester Pa area that responded to the crash and here is what he told us.....

He did have a passenger with him at the time of the crash but both bodies were burnt so badly that the second person has not been identified yet.

Ryan was identified by some of his tattoos that he has on his chest and a few patches of facial hair.

Rt 322 isn't a major highway in the west chester area and isn't lit very well

He was driving his porsche when he lost control slammed into a tree and his porsche burst into flames

1853_1308579204.jpg

I'm saddened, but not shocked.

The crash has been reported as "approximately 2:30 AM," and supposedly he had recently posted pictures of himself on facebook drinking.

I don't know about you, but when I leave a bar at last call, I do dumb shit at 2:30 AM. Add a Porsche into the mix, and a passenger to egg me on, and they'd be identifying me by tattoos and facial hair as well.

I'm saddened, but not shocked.

The crash has been reported as "approximately 2:30 AM," and supposedly he had recently posted pictures of himself on facebook drinking.

I don't know about you, but when I leave a bar at last call, I do dumb shit at 2:30 AM. Add a Porsche into the mix, and a passenger to egg me on, and they'd be identifying me by tattoos and facial hair as well.

Yea he tweeted a picture of himself and two others drinking that night. The picture got removed but its in the original link i posted at the bottom.

Alcohol can make people do some dumb shit.... sad to see either way

tumblr_ln2mbukD9N1qe7gfbo1_500.jpg

for charity no less.

Call me crazy, but I can't believe anyone from the cast of Jackass had or has any illusions of growing old and dying peacefully.

Dunn may have checked-out a bit earlier than he and his friends planned, but in a weird way, it seems like this is what he would have wanted. Good party, and a blaze of glory. I'm not a big Metallica fan, but don't they have a song that says "my lifestyle determines my death-style?"

He'll be missed by many, which says a lot more about him than the way he died.

for charity no less.

Call me crazy, but I can't believe anyone from the cast of Jackass had or has any illusions of growing old and dying peacefully.

Dunn may have checked-out a bit earlier than he and his friends planned, but in a weird way, it seems like this is what he would have wanted. Good party, and a blaze of glory. I'm not a big Metallica fan, but don't they have a song that says "my lifestyle determines my death-style?"

He'll be missed by many, which says a lot more about him than the way he died.

RIP

I seen him on Min to win it and yes Frantic by Metallica has those lyrics in it

I am hearing rumors that he might not actually be dead and that this was a big prank for a new season of jackass or something.

Some jackass is passing this around:

tumblr_ln3kbpSYpY1qimij0o1_500.png

However, it was never on Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/20/jackass-star-ryan-dunn-killed-in-car-crash-report-says/

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/cops-ryan-dunn-driver-crash-porsche-911-west-goshen-township-pemmsylvania/

highly doubt that.

NBC has already been running the story and MTV has released a statement about his death already

I don't disagree, just saying that the rumor is out there on twitter and facebook but they are just that. Now I am starting to see some pictures of the car pop up around the net.

ryan-dunn-porsche-gt3_2.jpg

xlarge_porsche-ryan-dunn.jpg

Got drunk, killed himself and someone else. Awesome.

This is where I am at with the situation. I'm sorry but I cannot be upset about someone making a decision and taking someone else's life with them.

• Upvote 1