who wants to meet in akron?

MIKE53ALI

ok.... so the forcast calls for rain for like forever :mad: but I wanna get a ride goin' soon. maybe not this weekend but next weekend. actually I think theres a poker run I'm gonna do on sunday. don't really know many of you northeaster here so let's meet in or near akron and head out. don't care when. just wanna ride. anytime friday or sunday. or on saturday after 2pm. lemme know. I'm gonna try to get something together.

If it's this Friday/ Saturday after 2 pm I am game :)

How about this route, heard it was real twisty and technical. We can meet up in columbiana then head down 164 through Lisbon, monroeville - Amsterdam - perrysville

Intact I am off tomorrow and was gonna give it a shot,

Edited by NinjaDoc

Going to the Deals Gap area has ruined riding around these parts. If I get my new tires in and installed on time however I might be game for something Saturday but I'm thinking going more south to at least the Atwood area

Going to the Deals Gap area has ruined riding around these parts. If I get my new tires in and installed on time however I might be game for something Saturday but I'm thinking going more south to at least the Atwood area

Really, and i didn't get an invite... you bastard! :nono:

I need a damn sportbike again... i always feel like the odd ball. lol

Really, and i didn't get an invite... you bastard! :nono:

For Deals Gap or Saturday? I haven't really made set plans because I'm waiting on new tires since they were pretty much worn out when I went down there and don't wanna push my luck any further.

Don't worry, if I am able to make it down that way you'd be the first to know to lead my ass around again :lol:

I need a damn sportbike again... i always feel like the odd ball. lol

psh Likwid rode the shit out of his Vrod down there

but if you insist on getting rid of the warrior I know someone who might want it :D

If it's this Friday/ Saturday after 2 pm I am game :)

How about this route, heard it was real twisty and technical. We can meet up in columbiana then head down 164 through Lisbon, monroeville - Amsterdam - perrysville

In fact I am off tomorrow and was gonna give it a shot,

I don't get outta work til 2pm on saturday, but saturday looks like the better weather deal for now..... I can't help but notice how clear it is west of the rockies..... bleh... I wish I lived on the west coast.....

either way.... I have no problem meetin out towards youngstown.... if it's saturday I wont be able to make it there till 3pm. I'm gonna keep an eye on this weather because I think I rode enough in the rain last saturday. if friday happens to be nice I can roll out there too.

how about this route, if we start after 3 we can finish this off under 2 hours and be back by 6 way before sundown and evening showers i hope :)

then again i havent tried the route myself so no idea about how the road conditions are :o, looks twistiful enough ;)

hope the map thingy works http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Lisbon,+OH&daddr=S+Main+St+to:E+Main+St+to:40.55182,-80.69708+to:Jackson+St&hl=en&ll=40.607697,-80.722733&spn=0.38784,1.056747&sll=40.567155,-80.698185&sspn=0.097019,0.264187&geocode=FaQhbgIdepMv-ymZuUO-4gI0iDEaI2Pczv5lFg%3BFXmRaQIdPDMt-w%3BFWvyaAIdI40v-w%3BFYzFagIdCKkw-ymblUPtRyI0iDEpvRlgWrXgfA%3BFfohbgIdarsv-w&mra=dpe&mrsp=3&sz=13&via=3&z=11

Some of you guys can meet up in ravenna and head down here together

Edited by NinjaDoc
updated map

how about this route, if we start after 3 we can finish this off under 2 hours and be back by 6 way before sundown and evening showers i hope :)

then again i havent tried the route myself so no idea about how the road conditions are :o, looks twistiful enough ;)

hope the map thingy works http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Lisbon,+OH&daddr=S+Main+St+to:E+Main+St+to:40.55182,-80.69708+to:Jackson+St&hl=en&ll=40.607697,-80.722733&spn=0.38784,1.056747&sll=40.567155,-80.698185&sspn=0.097019,0.264187&geocode=FaQhbgIdepMv-ymZuUO-4gI0iDEaI2Pczv5lFg%3BFXmRaQIdPDMt-w%3BFWvyaAIdI40v-w%3BFYzFagIdCKkw-ymblUPtRyI0iDEpvRlgWrXgfA%3BFfohbgIdarsv-w&mra=dpe&mrsp=3&sz=13&via=3&z=11

looks pretty cool. I can be at

subway

119 East Lincoln Way

Lisbon, OH 44432-1405

at like 3:15 on saturday.

might have to try friday just for the fun of it.... really depends on the weather.

i will get in touch with the group here and prolly some of them might ride as well, will be nice. If ur trying this out friday i might also come by depending how awake i am :) i will be coming out of 36 hr straight work :(

He tried to sell it already!! :) That's why I'm first in line.

I know and that wasn't a good time for me but now IS a good time. Thats it, time to solve this in the only way possible and thats by challenging you to all aspects of.....rock, paper, scissors :lol:

i will get in touch with the group here and prolly some of them might ride as well, will be nice. If ur trying this out friday i might also come by depending how awake i am :) i will be coming out of 36 hr straight work :(

I use train a dr. in her fellowship.... you should just rest up for saturday but it'll be cool to meet you. I'll try to get my cousin out too!

I'm up for meeting in Ravenna or around that area and then heading to the spit if anyone one is interested. Haven't been around here in 8 years so it would be nice to have someone that knows the route lol

Red

Rccs

pm your number if you wanna roll on friday or just meet up at that subway on saturday!

I know and that wasn't a good time for me but now IS a good time. Thats it, time to solve this in the only way possible and thats by challenging you to all aspects of.....rock, paper, scissors :lol:

ok girls, stop fighting. you all missed your opportunity to own this machine.

so when and where is this thing happening?

I've ridden OH-164 quite a few times this season, and it's still in pretty good shape, with not much gravel. The newly paved section between Kilgore and Amsterdam is especially nice - I'd hit that if you're going to be in the area.

I've not been on OH-213, but it looks like a fun road.