who wants to meet in akron?

MIKE53ALI

I use train a dr. in her fellowship.... you should just rest up for saturday but it'll be cool to meet you. I'll try to get my cousin out too!

I texted him already and he seems to be really interested, he might bring along few riders as well, looks like we have a good group coming along :)

David look out for a white bims1000 with carbon garnish, he and his friends usually roll around Cleveland

Hail, we can either use 213 which is twisty or 7 which is more scenic with water front ride, depends on what others choose.

Curvy the route is this http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Lisbon,+OH&daddr=S+Main+St+to:E+Main+St+to:40.55182,-80.69708+to:Jackson+St&hl=en&ll=40.607697,-80.722733&spn=0.38784,1.056747&sll=40.567155,-80.698185&sspn=0.097019,0.264187&geocode=FaQhbgIdepMv-ymZuUO-4gI0iDEaI2Pczv5lFg%3BFXmRaQIdPDMt-w%3BFWvyaAIdI40v-w%3BFYzFagIdCKkw-ymblUPtRyI0iDEpvRlgWrXgfA%3BFfohbgIdarsv-w&mra=dpe&mrsp=3&sz=13&via=3&z=11

Time: Saturday around 3 15pm kick stand from lisbon. meeting spot a place in Lisbon, Ravenna or columbiana based on where u guys heading here,

Edited by NinjaDoc

looks pretty cool. I can be at

subway

119 East Lincoln Way

Lisbon, OH 44432-1405

at like 3:15 on saturday.

might have to try friday just for the fun of it.... really depends on the weather.

I'll be coming from the Cleveland area. Do you want to meet up in Akron somewhere and we'll roll out to Lisbon together?

I'll be coming from the Cleveland area. Do you want to meet up in Akron somewhere and we'll roll out to Lisbon together?

can you meet me at the circle k on the corner of bath rd. and grahmn rd. in cuyahoga falls at 2pm? I work in the building just east of it and I get out right at 2pm never any later. then we can roll to that lisbon subway and hopefully meet people there.

hows that sound?

can you meet me at the circle k on the corner of bath rd. and grahmn rd. in cuyahoga falls at 2pm? I work in the building just east of it and I get out right at 2pm never any later. then we can roll to that lisbon subway and hopefully meet people there.

hows that sound?

Works for me

couldnt go on a scout trip as planned today, :( so the only day left to do that is friday, if i get some sort of rest tomorrow i will do that on friday evening, hey mike are u riding down friday as well?

Saturday looks like dry warm day, we can find a good spot from google map to meet up in lisbon as i think the subway u mentioned doesnt have a parking space up front. Final concrete time and spot we can post by friday evening if we do the scout trip thingy on friday

As of now i believe, mike, david, gsxr-red, hailwood and me plus some possible riders from youngstown area are there. Looks like a good number :) if more the merrier

From the looks i think only hailwood rode the route before among us, may be he can lead or is some one else interested?

couldnt go on a scout trip as planned today, :( so the only day left to do that is friday, if i get some sort of rest tomorrow i will do that on friday evening, hey mike are u riding down friday as well?

Saturday looks like dry warm day, we can find a good spot from google map to meet up in lisbon as i think the subway u mentioned doesnt have a parking space up front. Final concrete time and spot we can post by friday evening if we do the scout trip thingy on friday

As of now i believe, mike, david, gsxr-red, hailwood and me plus some possible riders from youngstown area are there. Looks like a good number :) if more the merrier

From the looks i think only hailwood rode the route before among us, may be he can lead or is some one else interested?

hhhmmmm with the question of leading arising...... I do want to scout the region out..... it'll take me an hour an half to get to lisbon.... any akron people wanna ride with me out there on friday as long as the weather is good? accuweather called for storms today but the radar was clear and no rain. accuweather as not been to accurate lately I think. hopefully AND saturday will be fine.... if you wanna meet in a lot in lisbon... there's a save-a-lot right by that subway... what time would u wanna meet there on friday?

I hope pace is "moderate" if what I heard is true there are "15 mph" curves in this route and people said to keep it safe and smooth and not to go in for the "kill the curve" if not used to the road. Come along bad the more the Better :)

Mike the chance of me coming down on Friday is minimal considering I already had a bad night now plus if it's going to be busy tonight, I be no condition to ride on Friday. Will let u know by Friday morning.

I hope pace is "moderate" if what I heard is true there are "15 mph" curves in this route and people said to keep it safe and smooth and not to go in for the "kill the curve" if not used to the road. Come along bad the more the Better :)

Mike the chance of me coming down on Friday is minimal considering I already had a bad night now plus if it's going to be busy tonight, I be no condition to ride on Friday. Will let u know by Friday morning.

get your rest doc...... any body else wanna scout it with me tommorow?........

whats the pace going to be? I want to ride and hit a new area but am mildly concerned with the state of my tires

we'll keep a safe pace... I think there might be a rookie or two (not newbs) rollin with us... so nothin crazy. try manuel's on tallmadge avenume in akron for tires if you need 'em. try either tommorow or saturday. they can probably get you right in if you tell them GHALIB "Caleb" ALI sent you. they'll take care of you.

we'll keep a safe pace... I think there might be a rookie or two (not newbs) rollin with us... so nothin crazy. try manuel's on tallmadge avenume in akron for tires if you need 'em. try either tommorow or saturday. they can probably get you right in if you tell them GHALIB "Caleb" ALI sent you. they'll take care of you.

my tires are already on order from Riders Discount, just waiting to ship whenever the suit I exchanged for them gets there. I'm considering coming, I'll have to see how things shake out for saturday as far as timing goes

Manuels is the one that has the mobile dyno right? If so, then I shall stay far away. DucRX (pronounce it like Duke just to piss off Pauly :lol: ) gets to deal with all the things I cant do for fix myself

my tires are already on order from Riders Discount, just waiting to ship whenever the suit I exchanged for them gets there. I'm considering coming, I'll have to see how things shake out for saturday as far as timing goes

Manuels is the one that has the mobile dyno right? If so, then I shall stay far away. DucRX (pronounce it like Duke just to piss off Pauly :lol: ) gets to deal with all the things I cant do for fix myself

....I dunno bout a portable dyno, but they've always treated me well....

As a reminder I will be east of the circle K on graham and bath rd. at 2 o'clock SHARP!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to ride to Lisbon. So whoever wants to meet at 2pm very sharp needs to meet me there THEN.

Bad the route isn't that killer, just smooth rolling ones

eh its alright, already made other plans and the timing would be pretty tight with my evening plans so its no biggie. Theres always next time

Mike wanna come over to canfeild, if the distance is more or less same? Coz from the start of 164 itself looks good

fine... I'll be at that sheetz on 224 in canfield by 3:30pm hopefully.

.... again.... for whoever else... if you want in on this trip.... meet me at the circle k on grahmn and bath rd. in cuyahoga falls at 2pm ON THE DOT. I will be rolling out by 2:10pm.

questions? text me before 2pm. 330-608-5911