Michele Bachmann Caught Using Taxpayer Money For Rallies

Casper

so is she going to have to resign? is this as bad as tweeting crotch shots?

or what about the idaho senator who got drunk and stole a car this weekend? will he be resigning too?

how is that any different from any office seeking dweeb using taxpayer money? Hell we send the "First Family" on vacation every three months...

because the house rules say what money you can use for political events, and what money you cant use for political events.

the president is in the executive branch, not the legislative.

and then there is the fact she said this money was spent on a "press conference"

so is she going to have to resign? is this as bad as tweeting crotch shots?
I hope so.
or what about the idaho senator who got drunk and stole a car this weekend? will he be resigning too?
And I hope so. PS: Not only was he drunk, stole a car, but he also wrecked said car (SUV I think?) into a stranger's house.

• 1 month later...

Presidential candidate Bachmann promises gas under $2.00/gallon if elected

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/17/presidential-candidate-bachmann-promises-gas-under-2-00-gallon/

:lol: She'll wave her GOP fairy wand and gas will magically drop to $2/gallon. Economics be damned.

Yea, she's not crazy. :rolleyes:

lol this bitch is nuts. Anyone that believes the government has much to do with the gas prices is dumber than this broad. Go ahead and jump my case with any research, opinions or data thats been shoved down peoples throats to make them believe this. I work in the Oil and Gas industry and just laugh at these folks :)

fuck you. youre one of the people keeping gas prices high. go eat a burrito and chill out bro.

shiiiiiit I wish I had a burrito right now...I'd be producing enough natural gas to start my own Midstream company

Government does have something to do with the price of gas. They could cut the gas tax to boost the economy.

We are losing republican candidates pretty quickly. I don't know why the republicans want to play like democrats. I hate to say it maybe its time for a third party. My fear with a third party is that it could split the votes and the Marxist America hater could get re-elected of course he might anyway he has acorn registering the Dallas cowboys in Colorado and the smurfs somewhere else. It would be nice if we could get some average bob, Joe, Jim, harry, etc to run and get rid of these lawyer types.

Government does have something to do with the price of gas. They could cut the gas tax to boost the economy

yes something as in a tiny bit which includes the tax. I'm talking about the people who act like the government is the only reason why oil and gas prices are high

Justin is blindly following the communist in chief, he will never see the light there is no helping him. I don't even try. I do hear myself talk when I talk, technically I am typing here so I don't think hearing myself applies. Oh and Justin you are a sexist!

Bad: I didn't say it was a huge part of the price of gas, although I do think if we open the oil reserves it would help, but even 30-40 cents per gallon would help many Americans.

Bad: I didn't say it was a huge part of the price of gas, although I do think if we open the oil reserves it would help, but even 30-40 cents per gallon would help many Americans.

No I know, I was merely explaining who I was referring to. Opening the oil reserves is unnecessary at this point and wouldn't really have any effect on the pricing

Baseless opinions? My opinions are my opinions I don't claim them as fact like you do Justin. Im sorry I don't spew the liberal, democrat, republican, libertarian, etc talking points like you. I can think for myself unlike you. I would like to apologize Justin I just got new information and I would like to retract the sexist statement a hermaphrodite apparently can't sexist. You can put my city I don't care. Just keep spewing the liberal talking points. Msnbc is serving you well.

No I know, I was merely explaining who I was referring to. Opening the oil reserves is unnecessary at this point and wouldn't really have any effect on the pricing

A competitor to oil is what is needed.

We have more natural gas in America than the middle east has oil. It's cheaper. It's cleaner. That's what we should be investing in. The infrastructure is already in place. There are millions of miles of gas lines throughout the country. The majority of homes have natural gas lines in the homes. You could have filling stations in your garage. When completely burned, only water and carbon monoxide are left over. Make this feasible for automotive fuel in the mainstream, and oil prices will drop like a rock.