are we doing another pig iron M&G this year?

magley64

Someone should see if they could host one in NEO @ Melt. Anyone have connections?

I've never been to Melt.

The one in Lakewood is a terrible choice for something like this. Super busy, super small and terrible parking situation. I've not been to the one in Cleveland Hts but I hear its less busy and a bit bigger. The new one coming to Independence will have better parking situation but I assume will be very busy as well. As far as size, I've heard its going in the current Winking Lizard and if that happens then it will be huge. I've also heard its going in the new mini strip mall they built across the street so I'm not sure whats accurate

Aren't they busy as hell?

yes...but well worth it in my fat kids opinion

my sisters husband knows the owner... they live near there...:cool:

Owner is cool as hell, met him once and shot the shit for a bit

I would have no problem setting up at Pig Iron. You really can't beat their parking set up. Especially for a 2wheel event.

They remodeled the place a bit and improved their menu. (my opinion).

I can start working on this tomorrow for a late July date if thats what you lot wish.

I would have no problem setting up at Pig Iron. You really can't beat their parking set up. Especially for a 2wheel event.

I can start working on this tomorrow for a late July date if thats what you lot wish.

best get something together or else these homos will go thru ghey withdrawal...:D seriously I bet justin would be up for something again with Indi motors!!

best get something together or else these homos will go thru ghey withdrawal...:D seriously I bet justin would be up for something again with Indi motors!!

I just sexted him about it.

That would be cool. Ben and I can try and help but baby has us on a waiting game.

I'm bored. I can help organize if you want, though I will be gone July 8th to around the 22nd. (heading west again)

That would be cool. Ben and I can try and help but baby has us on a waiting game.

I can help out with whatever you need too now that I'm down here. I guess I could make myself useful for once