Carwhore

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so far west side then my suggestions for food would be:

Fatheads Saloon - North Olmstead - http://fatheadscleveland.com/

Melt Bar and Grilled - Lakewood - http://meltbarandgrilled.com/

things to do or see someone out that way will have to help out more as all I know is Huntington Beach and the Duct Tape HQ. If you wanna drop by Downtown then hit the Rock Hall or Science Center, though those are all day affairs to see it all

if you do want to venture into cleveland go to BD's Mongolian Grill, all you can eat build your own stir fry for $15 and they have stuff like steak and calamari so you will definitely get your moneys worth. but Melt and Fatheads are also excellent choices! Fatheads you will get a burger or sandwich the size of your head and has some amazing beer, try the Barbarian beer.

There is dave and busters for something to do in westlake. I second fatheads for food and beer. never been to melt but have heard the wait is crazy long.

all anyone says is the wait for Melt is long, I've honestly never waited longer than an hour in which I just end up killing a couple drinks

if you do want to venture into cleveland go to BD's Mongolian Grill
BD's is in Coventry, which means you'll have to feed the meter a few times during your meal unless you eat fast.

I <3 BDs and the location is nice, but I hate the parking setup.

BD's is good but I wouldn't drive 40 mins out of my way to get it. Especially being in Coventry which I also hate for same reason as JRMMiiiiiiiiiiiiii's

No Dave's and busters, no bds those are both here. Looking for something like man vs. Food style place. I think I may have to try the melt

Melt or Fatheads hands down then, I wouldnt even consider somewhere else. There is a good chance that Melt on Sunday for lunch is going to be very busy, say an hour or 2 wait. Never been on a Sunday so thats just a guess

I second Melt... might be a wait though...

might be? There is always an hour wait. They will have empty tables, and they'll still make you wait an hour.

That place is amazing, but not run in a manner that's conducive to good customer service. The ownership just isn't in it to be efficient and maximize profit; they're making enough money with (relatively) shitty service...

Fatheads is a great place to drink. I think the food is average though.