Going up to cleveland on sunday where's a good place to eat/visit

Carwhore

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm I wish Phil The Fire was still open downtown. Nom nom nom. Fried green tomato goodness.

There was that other spot on the other side of the flats that was open for a little while too...years ago.

Anywho...enjoy the food. I won't be back in town until like 7 otherwise i'd join you.

I'll have to try b spot...I keep hearing good things about it. Everytime I hear the name I want to confuse it with the b side.

Mmmm I wish Phil The Fire was still open downtown. Nom nom nom. Fried green tomato goodness.

There was that other spot on the other side of the flats that was open for a little while too...years ago.

Anywho...enjoy the food. I won't be back in town until like 7 otherwise i'd join you.

I'll have to try b spot...I keep hearing good things about it. Everytime I hear the name I want to confuse it with the b side.

Just think of a G spot, but with only a "B". You'll love their food! ;)

hmm the woman might be picking up some extra hours at work so if that happens my day is free'd up and I'll try to make it out there. I haven't had Fatheads in far too long

I went to Fatheads yesterday. Fried perogie appetizer is highly recommended. Moosehead saloon is also a very good place for burgers. They just built a new one in the old firehouse along the river in Olmstead Falls. Not too far from where you will be.

looks like I am gonna be bringing the rug rats if I plan on making it today i am watching my 3 younger ones.So if you see a guy with three boys with him that would be me...

My 2 year old.nephew is with us....so we have rug rat.