Going up to cleveland on sunday where's a good place to eat/visit

Carwhore

if you spoke spanish, and felt ok with feeling like a total noob outsiders who stumbled into the local awesome mom and pop food joint, i'd send you to pupuseria la bendicion for some el salvadorean food. also, for some reason, their fried chicken is fucking boss. i've had some good fried chicken from all over the damn place, and literally, it is top 5... at least when i went, it was.

but nobody there speaks english. i can stumble by in really awful spanish, and i can sort of semi read it, so it worked for me. they do have menus in english.

if you're going with family though, just go to fat heads. it is much more accessible, and some damn fine sammiches.

i can speak some spanish, but can understand everyone (my ex of 6yrs was venezulan). I also love spanish food.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went to fatheads it was packed to the brim and the wait was about an hour so pretty much any good place is gonna have a wait. I have however gotten a table at melt in 5 minutes before so I guess it is all in when you go as to how packed it will be.

lunch on a sunday at Fatheads will not be packed at all I would imagine.

If the gf doesn't have any plans for me on her day off then maybe I'll finally shut her up and let her ride on the back and we can meet you out there

i can speak some spanish, but can understand everyone (my ex of 6yrs was venezulan). I also love spanish food.

well, it's el salvadorean food, but if you like that type of food in general, you'd probably like the place. it's some good shit. it's definitely a hole in the wall though, and you'll feel out of place as hell. people are friendly though.

There is some fine spanish food to be had, but not in N. Ridgeville.

I would say Fathead is prob your best best for what you are looking for, with a minimum drive. if you had more time...and could drive further east, the selection gets better.

coming with my brother, girl, and my son who is 2. so no fine dining, something like $8-15/person deal. good food. not going to drink so idc about beer and the bar

Fag I will DD if you wanna drink...or else you'll be James and drive me around hammered.

If your coming up 71, B spot is a great place to go, I know it was posted once but needed to second it again. Really good Burgers! I live right down the road from there.

I need to come down and hit up Thurmans! Been wanting to!

If your coming up 71, B spot is a great place to go, I know it was posted once but needed to second it again. Really good Burgers! I live right down the road from there.

I need to come down and hit up Thurmans! Been wanting to!

:plus1:

if you spoke spanish, and felt ok with feeling like a total noob outsiders who stumbled into the local awesome mom and pop food joint, i'd send you to pupuseria la bendicion for some el salvadorean food. also, for some reason, their fried chicken is fucking boss. i've had some good fried chicken from all over the damn place, and literally, it is top 5... at least when i went, it was.

but nobody there speaks english. i can stumble by in really awful spanish, and i can sort of semi read it, so it worked for me. they do have menus in english.

if you're going with family though, just go to fat heads. it is much more accessible, and some damn fine sammiches.

That sounds like a place we need to go to. :D

coming with my brother, girl, and my son who is 2. so no fine dining, something like $8-15/person deal. good food. not going to drink so idc about beer and the bar

Until I saw the kid part I'd say go to melt ask for a table, walk to bar and grab a seat. My first time I went to melt myself and a friend walked in asked for a table (45min wait). I went pissed then grabbed 2 seats at the bar so basically no wait. Melt is awesome hands down.

I'm gonna be takin' that address from you now... :)
That sounds like a place we need to go to. :D

it should be on yelp. i'm not sure what the address is, but it's off W130th or something like that.

let me know if you guys want to go. i want to go back. my gf's review of the place is like the 3rd ever they got on Yelp. she's the reason i even know of any of these places... she scopes these places out and drags us to them. i guess i would too if my bf would pay for every fucking thing. god, i'm such a little bitch.

it should be on yelp. i'm not sure what the address is, but it's off W130th or something like that.

let me know if you guys want to go. i want to go back. my gf's review of the place is like the 3rd ever they got on Yelp. she's the reason i even know of any of these places... she scopes these places out and drags us to them. i guess i would too if my bf would pay for every fucking thing. god, i'm such a little bitch.

i would be in...place sounds awesome especially when you're picking up the bill :D

If you end up at fatheads let me know its like 10 mins from my house I will meet you there. As far as non chain places in the area fat heads is on the top of the list and not to far of a drive from n. ridgeville.
Hell, I'm up for a run to fatheads and in the area. Not sure what RVT's plans for Sunday are but maybe he'd be up for it as well. Unless were both so whooped from Beaverun on Sat. :D

you guys just want to meet at fatheads at 12:00 sunday?

Should work for me. Maybe I will drag my rug rats and old lady out with me. or maybe I won't so I can have some fun.
I should be down for this. I need to get my growler refilled anyway.

:drink:

ok guys sounds like a plan! I will have 4 with me so let me know a total and ill try to make a reservation (if they don't ill do call ahead) so we don't have to wait around!