'01 Ducati 748S

Speed

2001 Ducati 748S - The 'S' version includes Show TiN front forks and the adjustable headstock.

15,0xxx Miles

Original owner (title in hand.) The bike has never been dropped, raced, stunted, or tracked (unfortunately.)

Always serviced at the recommended intervals and is ready to ride with a recent oil change.

Extras include:

Arrow 45/50 carbon half exhaust system

Marchesini forged aluminum wheels

AFAM quick change sprocket carrier with newer sprockets.

Braided stainless steel front brake lines with updated pads

Complete biposto seat with passenger foot pegs (original mono seat included but not pictured)

Pit Bull stands not included.

$7000

3n13o23le5Y05Q55W6b6he07d4e706d4517a0.jpg

3n63mf3od5T25W05R6b6hbb94d86c610512fb.jpg

3nb3o23l65Z05R35S5b6hba1ce13bfde81818.jpg

3k53o43l35Q05W25P2b6h78388cfa914e1da2.jpg

No way you sell for this price.I sold my 996 in brand new condition 2 years ago for $ 5500.try ducati spot sell forum.for $ 8000 you can get 08 848.
I sold my 748 Bip for almost $7' date='000. :dunno: It can be done.[/quote']

Since this thread is whored up, I'll add my 2 cents :D

I sold my 2007 1098 with 2K miles for 9K

I sold my 2008 Hypermotard with 2500 miles for 6800

I thought this was a rip off http://www.indyducati.com/used_bikes/view.asp?id=352

Thanks for the bumps and the comments.

I planned on keeping it - I'm open to any suggestions to help sell it.

Nothing like getting close to finishing up a plan and then deciding to scrap it and start completely over. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the bike, but I think you're going to have to find a buyer who is in love with the Ducati name to get what you want for it.

The street rider in me looks at it and thinks, "that's a cool bike for $7k. No one else will have one at bike night, work, etc." The track rider look at it though and thinks, "I could buy a 2007 R6 for $5k and it will be way faster than that! Then I can use the extra $2k to go racing all summer!"

There is always a range of prices for the same bike. I don't know anything about '07 R6's but a quick eBay check shows them selling recently for 4k through 8k.

I could always take away the extras: wheels, exhaust, and bi tail and sell if for less. I have the original parts.

Not having to pay dealer cost for belt and valve adjustments since it was recently done is nice too... Of course I'd go to duc rx now ;)

Not an attempt at justifying the price - naturally everyone wants to sell high and buy low - just trying to get an idea since I'm usually bad at selling ;)